Ladislav Krapac, Rheumatologist - Murter, CroatiaNerezine bb, 22243 Murter, Croatia, Murter 22243, Croatia Murter, Croatia
About - Ladislav Krapac
Ladislav Krapac, a specialist in physical and rehabilitation medicine (F&RM), and subspecialist in rheumatology was born on June 27, 1947, in Orebić. He graduated from the Faculty of Medicine in Zagreb in 1971. Until 1976, he was an assistant at the Institute for Medical Research and Occupational Medicine (IMI) - Department of General Clinical Medicine, and from 1976 - 1978 he worked at the Novogradnja Industrial Clinic. From 1978 to 1981, he was a resident of IMI physical medicine and rehabilitation (part of 1980 as a DAAD scholarship holder in Wiesbaden).
Since 1981 he has also worked as a subspecialist in rheumatology until 1995, then the Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation of KB Dubrava. From 2003 he worked at the Terme Selce Polyclinic, from 2005 at the Dr. Drago Čop Polyclinic in Zagreb, and until his retirement in 2012 at the Velika Gorica Polyclinic.
Now, As a pensioner, he worked at the NOVA Rehabilitation Polyclinic in Zagreb until 2022. And occasionally as an expert advisor at the Markov Polyclinic in Murter. Master's thesis "Occupation and physical load as risk factors in the prevalence of osteoarthrosis of the joints and spine" in 1976, and the dissertation "Cervicobrachial syndrome - clinical features and risk factors" in 1986. He is the author of 98 scientific and 250 professional papers. Regular member of the Academy of Medical Sciences since 2006.
He is the recipient of several diplomas from the Croatian Medical Association and the Ladislav Rakovac award. For many years of consulting work in the field of ergonomics for professional musicians, they have received golden marks from the Croatian Music Union, as well as silver plaques and diplomas from the Croatian Association of Technical Culture (informatics).
He is an active participant in more than 200 congress announcements in the world, and our country invited lecturers in Atlanta (USA), Helsinki, Portorož, and Maribor. He was elected by the citizens of Zagreb to the Zagreb City Assembly in 1992 and then served three more terms - until 2004 when he voluntarily resigned due to disagreements with the mayor at the time.
He chaired the Board of Health and was a member of the commission in drafting the Law on the Banning of Tobacco Products.
He was the president of the Croatian Society for Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine, editor of the journal "Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation," and a member of the council of the journal "Rheumatizam" and the editorial board of "Osteoporosis." His special interests are the epidemiology of work-related rheumatic diseases, osteoporosis, arthrosis in the elderly, and ergonomics.
His hobbies are the history of art and music (since 1971, he has been a member of "Zagreb's singing doctors"). His wife, Dunja Machiedo has a B.Sc. psychologist; he is the father of three sons (Marin, Ph.D. in agronomy, Josip, Ph.D. in computing, Ivor, journalist). Click contact us button below to schedule your appointment with top rehab specialist in Murter, Croatia at PlacidWay:
Experiences and Educations:
- Graduated from the Faculty of Medicine in Zagreb in 1971.
- In 1976, he was an assistant at the Institute for Medical Research and Occupational Medicine (IMI) - Department of General Clinical Medicine
- From 1976 - 1978 he worked at the Novogradnja Industrial Clinic.
- From 1978 to 1981, Resident of IMI Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- In 1981, worked as a subspecialist in rheumatology until 1995, Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation of KB Dubrava
- From 2003, worked at the Terme Selce Polyclinic
- From 2005, worked at the Dr. Drago Čop Polyclinic in Zagreb
- Retirement in 2012 at the Velika Gorica Polyclinic.
- Worked at the NOVA Rehabilitation Polyclinic in Zagreb until 2022.
- Expert Advisor at the Markov Polyclinic in Murter.
Thesis and Researches:
- Occupation and Physical Load as Risk Factors in the Prevalence of Osteoarthrosis of the Joints And Spine in 1976
- Dissertation Cervicobrachial Syndrome - Clinical Features and Risk Factors in 1986.
- Author of 98 scientific and 250 professional papers
- History of art and music (since 1971, member of Zagreb's singing doctors)
Memberships and Associations:
- Regular member of the Academy of Medical Sciences since 2006
- Recipient of several diplomas from the Croatian Medical Association and the Ladislav Rakovac award
- Active participant in more than 200 congress announcements in the world
- Chaired the Board of Health
- Member of the commission in drafting the Law on the Banning of Tobacco Products.
- President of the Croatian Society for Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine
- Editor of the journal Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Member of the Council of the Journal Rheumatizam
- Editorial board of Osteoporosis
|Polyclinic Markov Prices in Murter Croatia||Prices||Enquire|
|Spinal Decompression in Murter, Croatia||$350||Enquire|
|Spinal Decompression in Murter, Croatia||$210||Enquire|
|Spinal Decompression in Murter, Croatia||$47||Enquire|
|Physiotherapy/Massage in Murter, Croatia||$70||Enquire|
|Physiotherapy/Massage in Murter, Croatia||$35||Enquire|
|Fillers in Murter, Croatia||$535||Enquire|
|PRP - Platelet Rich Plasma Cell Therapy in Murter, Croatia||$382||Enquire|
|Lip Implant in Murter, Croatia||$460||Enquire|
|Botox Treatment in Murter, Croatia||$382||Enquire|
|Cupping in Murter, Croatia||$25||Enquire|
Polyclinic Markov reviews
I give warm recommendations to all those who feel broken and cannot get out of bed in the morning due to pain and weakness due to problems in their back, leg or even arms. Don't hesitate a bit because the longer you wait, the harder it is for yourself!!Polyclinic Markov Nov 24 2022
Professional and excellent service from friendly staff, recommended!Polyclinic Markov Dec 14 2022
Professional service, a very approachable team, I am very satisfied with the therapies and the way of working.Polyclinic Markov Jan 03 2023
Orthopedic/Knee-Surgery Related Packages
Orthopedic/Knee-Surgery Related Experiences
PlacidWay.com provides information and travel related services. We do not provide health care services. We provide information solely for informational purposes and do not endorse any particular health care provider or facility or any particular health care service or treatment. We are not affiliated with any health care provider or service and we are not responsible for any health care service. Please consult with your own domestic licensed health care provider before seeking the services of any health care provider you learn about via our site.