There is new hope for your diabetic child
at Stem Cell Therapy Center in Vienna!
Thoroughly tested and successful Diabetes Treatments
Diabetes mellitus or simple Diabetes is a chronic condition caused by the body's impossibility to produce enough or effective insulin. (the hormone produced by the pancreas that transfers the glucose from food to blood, where it is transformed into energy).
There are several types of Diabetes.
Diabetes Mellitus Type 1 is caused by an auto-immune reaction and patients need insulin injections every day to control the level of glucose in their blood.
Procedure at Stem Cell Therapy Clinic
At Stem Cell Therapy Center in Vienna, Diabetes Type 1 can be treated with a direct injection of Autologous Stem Cells into the tail of the pancreas. Autologous Stem Cells are capable of promoting pancreatic functional recovery improving the clinical symptoms of diabetes; the effects seems to last at least 33 months.
Following Dr. Kobinia’s Method, at SCT in Vienna, the time between collection of bone marrow and the moment of administering the stem cells for treatment is minimized to a few hours.
All the regulatory requirements are fulfilled for a safe and transparent stem cell processing.
In more detail, after collecting the bone marrow in the operating room, the bone marrow is filtered and centrifuged in the same operating room using a sophisticated "closed system".
The Cost of Diabetes Stem Cell Therapy at SCT Vienna
- Medical evaluation of the reports
- First consultation
- Additional examinations if required
- Pre-operation examinations at the internal specialist if necessary
- Stem cell therapy
- Medical assistance and nurse
- Check-up after the operation
- Lab analysis
- Evaluation of the lab analysis
- Transfer to and from the clinic on the operation day (incl. special transfer for patients in a wheelchair)
- Medication and pain reliever after the operation if required
- Follow-up documentation
- Administrative effort: hotel reservation, visa application procedure and mailing, organization of the transfers, coordination of the treatment dates, clinic: booking and coordination
- Visa invitation letter and mail-order
- Children: consultation at the paediatrist
- Adults: Neupogen, a medicine which is given prior the operation to all adult patients to enrich the natural amount of stem cells and which activates the peripheral blood cells and increases the bone marrow activity.
Including: All the above mentioned points and in addition
- Accomodation for 3 nights for 2 persons in one of our hotels we cooperate with
- Airport transfers
- If medically indicated: stay overnight at the clinic with medical assistance of a nurse
- Translator who will assist in communication at each medical appointment
- Phyto medication/Supplementary therapy (capsules, infusion therapy)
Prices can vary in rare cases due to required consultations of another medical specialist or operation method which is not mentioned here and provided by the SCT.
Why choose Stem Cell Therapy Center in Vienna
- We use the Point of Care Technique, which is approved and legal
- We utilize autologous adult stem cells only, with no danger of rejection or adverse reactions
- We have state-of-the-art infrastructure and quality management
- We offer highest standard of sterility because of our closed system,
- We guarantee for you validation process & testing of stem cells.
Benefit from Stem Cell Therapy for Diabetes in Vienna, Austria by clicking the button below!