Increase Chance of Having Baby with IVF with Egg Donation in Famagusta by Cyprus IVF
Cyprus IVF provides affordable packages for IVF with Egg Donation in Famagusta Cyprus. Book now In Vitro Fertilization with Egg Donor at PlacidWay. Looking to have a baby through IVF? You may have better odds by using egg donation at Cyprus IVF. According to a recent study, patients who use donor eggs in their IVF treatment have a significantly higher chance of success than those who don't. So if you're hoping to increase your chances of having a baby, egg donation may be worth considering.
Table of Content
What is In Vitro Fertilization with Egg Donation?
In Vitro Fertilization is a process of fertilization where an egg is combined with sperm outside the body, in a laboratory dish. Egg donation is when a woman provides one or more eggs (ova, oocytes) for another person.
IVF with Egg Donation
IVF with Egg Donation
IVF with Egg Donation
Note: Price subject to patient’s requirements. The surgeon will set the final price once the patient has a proper evaluation.
- First, the egg donor will undergo a series of tests to ensure that she is healthy and able to produce eggs. Once she has been cleared, the donor will be given medication to stimulate egg production.
- Once the eggs are mature, they will be harvested through a minor surgical procedure. The eggs will then be fertilized with sperm in a laboratory setting.
- After fertilization, the embryos will be incubated for several days before being transferred to the uterus. In most cases, one or two embryos are transferred per cycle.
- Best Cyprus IVF Hospital since 2008
- Top Rated center for IVF with International Organization for Standardization (ISO) certification
- Qualified and professional team
- High pregnancy success rates
- Diverse donor network
- Provide various programs that help you keep costs down
- We provide overall success rate of 70-80%
- Using most advanced reproductive technology available.
- Medication cost
- Logistics cost
- Cost of all required medical tests
- Egg retrieval (OPU) procedure
- Laboratory cost (quality checks etc.)
- All donor related costs
- Doctor consultation and preparation
- Sperm collection from the partner
- Sperm quality control
- Embryo creation
- Embryo quality control
- Embryo Transfer (IVF ICSI)
- Medication to be given to the patient after the transfer – Between 100-250 EUR in Northern Cyprus
- PGD (Genetic tests) + Gender Selection, PGD (Genetic tests): 5 chromosomes, Analysis (13,18,21, X, Y) with FISH – 2.000 EUR
- Mandatory blood tests for required from men and women – 150 EUR
- Embryo freezing and storage – 500 EUR for 1st year and 250 EUR for > 1st year
- Any additional embryo transfer – 1,000 EUR per transfer
- Flight tickets and accommodation – Not included
Famagusta, Cyprus is an excellent choice for IVF treatments for a number of reasons. The climate in Famagusta is conducive to a healthy pregnancy, with warmth and sunshine throughout the year. Famagusta also has world-class medical facilities, and the doctors and staff are experienced and knowledgeable in fertility treatments.
What's more, the cost of IVF in Famagusta is very reasonable, making it an affordable option for many couples struggling with infertility. So if you're considering IVF, be sure to give Famagusta, Cyprus a closer look.
There are a number of reasons why someone might need to consider IVF with Egg Donation. This includes women who have a low egg reserve, those who have previously had unsuccessful IVF cycles, or those who are carrying a genetic disease which could be passed on to their child.
The first step is to find a suitable egg donor. This can be done through a fertility clinic or an egg donation agency. Once a donor has been found, the recipient will undergo fertility treatment in order to prepare their body for embryo transfer. The next step is to collect eggs from the donor, which is then fertilized with sperm from the recipient’s partner. The resulting embryos are then transferred into the uterus of the recipient.
Think you need help conceiving? You're not alone. At Cyprus IVF, we offer Egg Donor IVF services to give you the best possible chance of success. And what's more, we're located in the stunning Famagusta, Cyprus. So why not book today at PlacidWay and start your journey to becoming a parent?