Muscular Dystrophy Treatment
UNIQUE CELL TREATMENT CLINIC has achieved significant results in muscular dystrophy treatment and other types of myopathy with fetal stem cells. In the processes of proliferation, differentiation and morphogenesis transplanted stem cells produce pools of specialized cells the patient’s body needs, such as muscular, nervous, endothelial, etc. The pools of cells formed from genetically healthy cells and their descendants are capable of producing dystrophin which is able to penetrate affected cells.
What Makes This Treatment Effective?
Our long-term practice of treating patients with muscular dystrophy allows to make the following conclusions:
- Muscular dystrophy treatment by our methods with administration of fetal stem cells completely stops or considerably slows down disease progression at any stage.
- Fetal stem cell treatment of Duchenne muscular dystrophy and other forms of myopathy dramatically improves the patient’s life quality and prolongs his/her life. Some of our patients in whom DMD diagnosis was genetically confirmed in childhood at present have reached 29 years of age.
- After our fetal stem cell therapy patients experience increase in muscular force, deep reflexes improve or appear, functioning of internal organs improves, and so do mental and physical activities.
- In order to avoid muscular atrophy, muscular dystrophy treatment should be continuous. Stem cell therapy courses must be performed no less than once in 6–8 months (the frequency is established individually), especially in the intensive growth period.
- Maximum positive results in treating Duchenne muscular dystrophy and other types of myopathy are achieved at UNIQUE CELL TREATMENT CLINIC at early stages of diseases.
Duration of one course of muscular dystrophy and other myopathies treatment at UNIQUE CELL TREATMENT CLINIC, as a rule, lasts 2 days.
Why Choose Us?
At present, UNIQUE CELL TREATMENT CLINIC is following up hundreds of patients with Duchenne muscular dystrophy and other forms of muscular dystrophy. We help patients with different stages of disease, at different age, at different grades of muscle atrophy, and at different grades of patient’s capacity for independent motion (bedridden, in a wheelchair, able to walk independently).
Medical Tourism In Ukraine
Ukraine has become an alluring destination for medical tourists for a number of reasons. Its proximity to Europe and wonderful nature certainly plays its role. But it is not only that. Unique Slavic culture is of big interest to foreigners who are glad to get acquainted with the country they travel to. Many cultural venues can be visited in Kiev, the capital of the country. Bustling and busy city life with chic restaurants, spectacular architecture, excellent museums – all this can be found here. You can walk along its streets and enjoy the beautiful sights of the city. But what is more important than all this: there are excellent medical facilities of high class level while the service is reasonably priced. The reputation of Ukrainian specialists is increasing on the international arena. More and more medical research works of Ukrainian specialists are highly assessed by foreign colleagues.