Best Lasik Surgery Package in Mexico
at Perfect Vision Clinic in Cancun
LASIK is a popular acronym that stands for laser assisted in situ keratomileusis.
Simply put, LASIK eye surgery is a refractive surgery that improves eye sight by correcting wide ranges of LASIK vision issues such as farsighted, nearsighted, and astigmatism.
An advanced medical procedure of LASIK treatment employs a specially designed laser instead of surgical traditional tools to perform LASIK corrective eye surgery.
LASIK surgery involves the cornea reshaping, which is the protruding part of the surface of the eyeball.
Used to correct a wide variety of vision problems, LASIK eye surgery has become a preferred eye surgery procedure for people who have, or are experiencing vision problems such as eye myopia or nearsightedness, hypermetropia or farsightedness, as well as acuvue astigmatism.
Procedure & Recovery
Is the fine and exact procedure which changes the corneal curvature in order to regularize it, through the application of excimer laser rays. This will correct deformities that occur through corneal myopia, astigmatism and hyperopia. Currently there are two techniques of laser eye surgery: LASIK and LASIK
LASIK means Laser In Situ Keratomileusis and the technique can be described as laser vision correction.
That is, with the use of a microkeratome, extremely fine and precise instrument performing a scheduled outage approximately 30% of total corneal thickness way flap or flap.
Subsequently raises this flap and thus the laser treatment is performed on the body of the cornea and not on the surface. This is to prevent surface evaporation of the cornea, the most sensitive part of the human eye.
After the procedure places the flap in place above the area treated with the excimer laser.
Thus preserving the most superficial of the cornea and thus recovery is almost immediate, pain, little discomfort and visual recovery almost complete in 12 hrs.
- Extremely rapid visual recovery in 12 hrs.
- Minimal discomfort in recovering 12 to 24 hrs.
- Any complications at the time of the flap (extremely rare).
- Postoperative dry eye (more common in menopausal women).
- Cornea requires a good thickness, since it consumes more tissue.
What is Included?
The package includes everything necessary for the operation to be successful:
Cost: $1400 for both eyes
Perfect Vision started its activity in 2005. Our institute is dedicated to advanced treatments for:
- Cataracts with the latest technology.
At Our Center the Laser Visual Correction procedure is extremely safe.
Our Excimer laser system has a lot of options and multiple security devices that will never allow the surgeon to make any treatment or procedure if all the parameters are not working perfect.
Why Choose us?
In Perfect Vision Clinic you will find experienced doctors and assistance team.
Dr. Carlos Eduardo Alcocer Lamm is an ophthalmic surgeon, graduated from Asociacion Para Evitar La Ceguera en Mexico, which is the Largest Eye Hospital in Mexico and with fellowship training in the same institution and McGill University in Refractive Surgery and Opthalmic Pathology.
Carlos Alcocer Lamm, MD
- Graduated from medical school at Universidad Anahuac in Mexico City with honors.
- He did his internship at the University of Miami, Jackson Memorial Hospital in Florida.
- Dr. Alcocer continued his education and did his ophthalmological residency at the prestigious Asociacion Para Evitar la Ceguera in Mexico City.
- Dr. Alcocer did special training and fellowship programs in Ophthalmic Pathology at McGill University in Montreal, Canada and Cornea and Refractive Surgery at Asociacion Para Evitar la Ceguera en Mexico.
- Dr. Alcocer has performed over 100 persbyopia corrections for hypeopic patients with tremendous success with the VISX international program, prior to its FDA approval in the USA.