Are you tired of fighting those stubborn fat deposits on your body? Do you have a healthy diet and exercise regularly but that bulge just won't go away? Then you may have to consider having liposuction, one of the most popular and common plastic surgeries in the world in one of the most exotic places in the world, Manila, Philippines!
The Best Candidate for Liposuction in Philippines
Aivee Institute’s personal affinity for luxurious surroundings and comfort correspond with what the majority of her patients want. The cosmetic clinic with the most luxurious interiors provides the best aesthetic treatments gathered from multiple philosophies around the world. Therefore, their special Liposuction Package is the best in Philippines.
Benefits of a Lipoplasty Procedure at The Aivee Institute
LIPOSUCTION OF 5 AREAS (the inner thighs, upper/lower tummy, love handles and back) at THE AIVEE INSTITUTE
Expectations for Patients Underdoing A LIPOSUCTION PROCEDURE in Philippines
* Out-patient basis.
* With option to stay in the center for 24hrs for pain management.
* Follow up schedule, 24 hrs after the procedure, then every 3-5 days up to the second week.
* Tiny incision is made during the procedure and is covered by a sterile plaster. Stitches is on the inside to facilitate good healing and less scaring.
PRICES FOR THE LIPOSUCTION PROCEDURE IN PHILIPPINES
Liposuction of 5 Areas (upper/lower tummy, love handles, bra line and inner thighs) - $4,450 USD
Useful Post LIPOSUCTION PROCEDURES Reminders
* No strenuous activities such as heavy lifting, running, one week after the procedure. They offer Ultra light Plus treatments to hasten healing.
* Hydrate. It is recommended to take up to 8 glasses of water daily to speed up healing and reduce swelling.
* Wearing of compression garment is important. It helps to reduce the swelling and protects the operated area from unnecessary movements.
* Wear the garments for the first 24 hrs. Then 12 hours for the succeeding days usually up to 3 weeks.
* The swelling may gravitate downwards due to gravity.
* Bruising is normal along with mild pain and discomfort for the first week.
Aivee Institute in Manila, Philippines is highly recognized for successful outcomes, always taking time to answer any questions or concerns making patients feel comfortable in regards to the surgery they are about to experience.