More than 3 character to search
Hope Giving Liver Transplant in India
Do you need a liver transplant? Keep reading about a safe, affordable opportunity available in India!
Global Hospitals Group is located in India and it's providing top notch medical services, as well as world-class medical care. Offering the most advanced medical technology, a highly trained medical team, flawless clinical practices, the latest facilities and state-of-the-art patient care, Global Hospitals Group has become a top healthcare leader in India.
The liver transplant is a surgical procedure that aims to remove the patient’s diseased liver and replace it with a healthy liver from a donor. When we’re talking about a living donor, it’s important to note that the liver has the ability to regenerate and can reach its initial size both in the donor and recipient’s case.
The liver transplant is realized under general anaesthesia. The surgeon makes an incision in the abdomen to remove the damaged liver. The location and size of the incision varies by each surgeon’s approach and patient anatomy. The surgeon disconnects the blood supply of the liver and bile ducts and then removes the diseased liver. The new liver is placed in the patient’s body and the blood vessels are repaired. This can take up to 12 hours. The surgeon will use stitches and staples to close the incision; afterwards, patient is taken to the intensive care unit to begin recovery. The recovery time is varying, depending on a number of factors, including the patient's condition prior to the transplantation.
Liver transplant is highly recommended for:
A liver transplant is needed when:
• The body isn’t able to eliminate toxic substances.
• The immune system can’t fight against infections.
• The patient suffers from certain diseases such as advanced hepatic cirrhosis (liver cell death).
• The patient suffers from a terminal liver disease.
• Other treatments are no longer effective or the patient suffers from liver cancer.
Medical conditions that might make liver transplant an option:
What is the cost of liver transplant?
At Global Hospitals Group (India) the cost of the liver transplant is $41,700. Post Transplant follow-up: 6 - 8 weeks.
Extra expenses (if required):
Surgical package included:
Transfusion Medicine Services:
The Standard Package includes:
The Standard package includes the following in addition to the above:
1. Single AC room with attached washroom, TV, Telephone, with facility for one attendant to stay.
2. Free Airport pick-up and drop.
3. In-house travel related servic es.
4. Unlimited OPD Consultation s in first two months of surgery prior appointment.
5. General Interpreter service at Reception/enquiry.
6. Travel Desk assistance
7. Immigration services, if required.
Add on services - The following services will be provided at a nominal extra cost (on specific query and subject to confirmation from respective hospital):
1. Room Upgrades are charged at the difference of room rates.
1. Charges for inpatient stay in excess of the stipulated nights.
2. Additional charges for these days including room and other charges such as pharmacy will be added to the package price.
3. Charges for complex cases requiring emergency surgery or other conditions requiring equipment and hospital stays in excess to those specified.
4. Visit by any Specialists other than mentioned in the package.
5. Attendee’s food.
6. Out Patient and Expenses incurred before admission, other than included in the package
7. Items of personal nature such as in room soft drinks, telephone charges and guest meals will be charged at the normal rates in effect.
8. Take home medications.
9. Costs of Investigations additionally required, but not included in the package.
10. Treatment of any unrelated illness. Any other additional procedure done will be charged.
11. The Package excludes the Transplant medicines mentioned above in the special medicines list.
GLOBAL HOSPITALS SPECIAL CARE:
Benefits of the liver transplant:
Your chance is just one click away! Contact us and find out all about the liver transplant available at Global Hospitals Group!