Knee Replacement Surgery in Jelenia Gora, Poland
Are you struggling with knee pain? Do you suffer with osteoarthritis or knee injury? Are you looking for a modern method to get rid of the pain and regain your mobility? Our knee replacement surgery package available in Poland can be the solution you were searching for!
KCM Clinic is a highly specialized, professional, and renowned medical center, located in Jelenia Gora, Poland. The clinic provides topmost medical care, the newest technology and complete facilities for all of its patients, both local and international. The hospital's mission is to offer comprehensive help, facilitating access to the latest modern medicine achievements and developments.
The highly trained team of surgeons perform the Partial Knee Replacement with the best OXFORD BIOMET Prosthesis and with minimally invasive techniques - (MIS) Minimally Invasive Surgery.
MIS knee replacement is a minimally invasive procedure that is performed through a small incision. With less cutting of skin than traditional surgery, and less or no cutting of key muscles and tissues, the goals of MIS are to alleviate pain, restore mobility, and get you back to your everyday activities sooner. The time spent in the hospital is short. The estimated rehabilitation/recovery time after the partial knee replacement is approximately 4 weeks, but this can vary with each patient.
Partial (Unicompartamental) Knee Replacement surgery is highly recommended for:
- People dealing with painful and stiff knees
- Patients who have difficulty in performing simple daily activities
- Those who tried other treatments but had no success.
Benefits of the Partial (unicompartamental) Knee Replacement Surgery:
- Smaller incisions
- Less or no cutting of key muscles and tissues
- Less pain
- Less risk of infection
- Shorter hospital stays, faster recovery.
Get your active life back for just $6900 at KCM Clinic!
Our All-Inclusive package includes:
- Surgical treatment
- Ground transfer to/from Wroclaw Airport (WRO) and local transportation to/from the Hotel to KCM Hospital
· 4 nights at the 3* Accor Mercure Hotel or the 4* Palace on the Water Hotel with Breakfast
- Pre-surgery Consultations (Meeting with our specialists in Plastic Surgery, Internal Medicine Cardiology and Anaesthesiology)
- Preoperative Diagnostic (Being in your best state of health for your procedure is of the upmost importance to KCM Hospital, therefore we check everything from Internal Medicine (Lab, Ultrasound, X-Ray) to Cardiology Diagnostic (Echocardiography, EKG) and Complete blood lab tests)
- General Anaesthesia
- Hospitalization for 1 night with 24/7 nurse care
- Meals and Medications while in hospital
- Personal host at KCM Clinic dedicated to your travel itinerary and medical travel program
- 1 Companion stay costs in the hospital and Hotel
To give our patients the most exceptional experience, we also provide all guests with a complimentary full dental check-up in our award winning KCM Dental Clinic.
Get to know all about knee replacement surgery provided by KCM Clinic! Contact us now