IVF with Egg Donor Treatment Package in Mexico City Mexico
Donor Egg Treatment Package, Fertility Treatment Abroad, IVF with Egg Donation, Best Egg Donation Clinic, Mexico City, Mexico
IVF with Egg Donor Treatment Package in Mexico City, Mexico
There are situations when specialists will recommend fertility treatments involving the use of eggs donated for singles couples in whom conception would have little chance of success using their own genetic material. The IVF with Egg Donor procedure is suitable for women whose ovaries are damaged or suffer ovarian failure (not producing eggs), went through chemotherapy and/or radiation therapy, older women with poor quality oocytes and women who are carriers of genetic disorders that can be transmitted to their children.
The donated eggs (oocytes) are collected from the donor and fertilized in the laboratory with sperm from the partner or donor patient. The resulted embryos are afterward transferred into the uterus of the patient.
Benefits of IVF with Egg Donor
- Maximizes the chance of older patients to conceive and become mothers
- It's a highly effective procedure
- It can help single women and same-sex couples
- It can also help to diagnose fertilization problems
- It helps to achieve a successful pregnancy and a healthy baby
Costs, Inclusions, and Exclusions
At Embryos | IVF Fertility Mexico, the IVF with Egg Donor package's price starts at $8,000 and includes:
- Egg donor cost
- Donor’s stimulation and medication
- Donor egg retrieval
- Recipient’s endometrial preparation IVF/ICSI
- Assisted Hatching
The price excludes:
- Travel expenses
Why Choose Us?
- Highly trained and experienced medical team
- Skilled staff
- Cutting-edge technology
- Comprehensive medical care
- Affordable prices
- Complete facilities
- Flawless medical services
If you want to know everything about the IVF with Egg Donation package offered by Embryos | IVF Fertility Mexico, please get in with touch us!