Initial Fertility Evaluation Package in Abu Dhabi, UAE
Trying to conceive can be an emotional process, especially when the couple is unable to fulfill their dream of becoming parents. Infertility can be caused by several factors, and knowing which one to address can give the couple the hope they have been looking for.
The ultrasound is needed to detect any abnormalities with the uterus, ovaries and/or fallopian tubes. Other tests are also done to assess the woman's remaining egg supply. The semen analysis shows if there is any problem with the sperms and the treatment will be directed to the male partner. Depending on each couple, various blood tests will be performed such as Follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), Luteinizing Hormone (LH), thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH), Complete Blood Count (CBC) and much more.
Benefits of Fertility Evaluation
- Find out the cause of infertility
- Find out the treatment for your infertility
- Wasting no more valuable time trying to conceive naturally
- Get help for highly trained fertility specialists
Price and Inclusions
The price for the Initial Fertility Evaluation Package at Burjeel Hospital starts at $1,850.
- Initial consultation - $163
- Ultrasound - $191
- AMH - $109
- Male (Semen analysis) - $82
- Male infection profile (CBC, Blood Group, HIV, HCV, HbsAg, VDRL) - $329
- Female Infection Profile (CBC, Blood Group, HIV, HCV, HbsAg, Rubella IgG, VDRL) - $398
- Female Hormone Profile (FSH, LH, Estradiol, Prolactin, TSH, Anti-Tg, aTPO) - $613
Why choose Burjeel Hospital?
- We provide high-success rate treatments and procedures
- Each international patient has a personal assistant
- We develop a personalized fertility program according to the patients' specific needs
- High medical care at competitive prices
- We offer fertility procedures available only in few countries
If you want to know more about the Initial Fertility Evaluation Package offered by Burjeel Hospital, please contact us!