Stem Cell Treatment of Degenerative Joint Diseases in Kiev, Ukraine
Osteoarthritis Stem Cell Treatment, Degenerative Joint Diseases, Stem Cell Therapy, Kiev, Ukraine
Stem Cell Treatment of Degenerative Joint Diseases (Osteoarthritis) in Kiev, Ukraine
Degenerative changes in the joints lead to many problems in the musculoskeletal system. Among these problems, one of the most common diseases is Osteoarthritis. Osteoarthritis is a mix of mechanical abnormalities such as degradation of joints, subchondral bone and articular cartilage. Symptoms of this disease can be joint pain, tenderness, locking or even an effusion.
Nowadays, thanks to the development of stem cells, doctors can use those against osteoarthritis and provide faster and more effective healing. Stem cells can help healing this condition by healing damaged issues and modulating the immune system that induces the ability to fight off disease.
The disease can occur to anybody as a result of previously received injuries, systemic inflammation, metabolic disorders or with no apparent reason. Some of the major consequences of the disease are limited physical activity, severe pain in small and large joints and even disability.
Stem Cell Treatment for Osteoarthritis by Institute of Cell Therapy
Why Choose Institute of Cell Therapy?
- The hospital is the world's first cell therapy clinic, it was founded in 2004.
- All these years, they have treated many patients from over the world.
- Uses three types of stem cells, which are Embryonic stem cells (fetal), Cord stem cells and Mesenchymal stem cells isolated from placenta
- Methods of the cell therapy, that developed and used in the clinic, are helping to save and prolong our patients' lives, to restore different organs and tissues and to achieve positive results in treating diseases and conditions that were considered incurable.
- They have modern facilities and high-class professionals working in this field.
- Professional translators from different languages are also available
For more details about the stem cell program, click the button below: