Best Stem Cell Treatment for Diabetes Mellitus in Kiev, Ukraine
Benefits of Stem Cell Therapy for Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
For Type 1
- Injected insulin dose reduction
- Increased efficiency of insulin therapy
- Diabetic ketoacidosis elimination
- Normalization of metabolism of fats, carbohydrates and proteins,
- Improvement of functional activity of kidneys and liver, nervous, cardiovascular and immune systems
- Prevention of damage of small vessels and peripheral nerves that leads to disruption of all vital organs
For Type 2
- Restores peripheral tissue sensitivity to insulin (reduction of insulin resistance)
- Blood glucose level is normalized
- Endogenous glucose synthesis in the liver is reduced
- Lipid metabolism gets normalized
- Microcirculation improvement in all organs is facilitated
- Blood vessel wall is protected
- Improve quality and duration of patients' life
- Normalization of hormonal and immune status
- Improvement of metabolism and allow patients to feel more active and energetic
- Reduction of the risk of diabetes complications and decrease of severity of their manifestations, if any
- Reduction of HbA1c (glycated hemoglobin)
- Control of glucose content with fewer drugs or only through a diet
The treatment program is designed for 5 days and includes:
- Medical consultation and examination of your physician
- Laboratory testing
- Intravenous administration of stem cells.
- Treatment procedures: intravenous infusion of hepatoprotectors, antioxidants and vitamins
- Drugs and supplements depending on patient's condition and diagnosis.
- Injections of placenta extract.
- Manual treatments, cosmetology procedures, including masks with placenta
- Treatment and all related services
- 3 meals daily in the clinic
- Airport-clinic/hotel-airport transfer
- Interpreter services in the clinic
- Visa support
Why Choose Institute of Cell Therapy?
- The hospital is the world's first cell therapy clinic, it was founded in 2004.
- All these years, they have treated many patients from over the world.
- Uses three types of stem cells, which are embryonic stem cells (fetal), Cord stem cells and Mesenchymal stem cells isolated from placenta
- Methods of the cell therapy, that developed and used in the clinic, are helping to save and prolong our patients' lives, to restore different organs and tissues and to achieve positive results in treating diseases and conditions that were considered incurable.
- They have modern facilities and high-class professionals working in this field.
- Professional translators from different languages are also available
For more details about the stem cell program, click the button below: