Affordable Circumcision Procedure In Tijuana, Mexico
The procedure of removing the foreskin that covers the penis tip is called circumcision. This is performed is done for traditional, cultural and religious, hygiene and medical reasons. Circumcision helps maintain the cleanliness of the penis, which reduces the possibilities of sexually transmitted or urinary tract infections. It also helps to alleviate a foreskin that is too tight for retracting over the glans.
What are the Medical Reasons for Male Circumcision?
Circumcision is surgically performed for therapeutic purposes or to avoid some clinical conditions.
- Circumcision may be indicated for prophylactic and treatment purposes. (phimosis, posthitis etc. )
- The foreskin can not be retracted sufficiently and causes difficulty in urinating
- Recurrence infections
- The unusual condition in which foreskin makes big pressure by covering the urinating area like a ring
Preventive / Prophylactic Reasons:
- STDs (sexually transmitted diseases)
- Penile cancer
- Prevents cervical cancer
- Preventing childhood urinary tract infections
- A better genital hygiene.
Who are under risk for complication?
- People with a bleeding disorder
- Hidden penis
Cost: The cost circumcision procedure in Tijuana, Mexico starts from $1,650.
Length of Stay: 0-1 day. Normally, this procedure does not require hospital night stay. You will be under observation and discharged from the hospital-based on the doctor's report.
Benefits of Circumcision:
The studies have shown that circumcised men compared to an uncircumcised group, have a lower incidence of childhood urinary tract infections, penile cancers, penile dermatitis, HPV infections, Chlamydia infections. In recent years, some studies have shown that circumcision caused a 50-60% benefit for preventing HIV transmission. But these results are still being discussed.
- Medical fees
- Basic blood test
- Transportation from San Diego Airport to Clinic and vice-versa
- Medicines for 7 days after the procedure
- Personal expenses
- Preoperative lab work
Note: The center may require a money deposit once a patient decides to book the surgery.
How to Get There
It is quite easy to get in Tijuana, Mexico, as the city is located at the junction of all major highways and railways connecting the country with the rest of the world. Tijuana International Airport is connected with all major cities across the world.
For more details on Circumcision Procedure in Tijuana, Mexico, click the button below!