Tummy with Bonnie Health's Abdominoplasty in Bangkok, Thailand
Abdominoplasty Cost in Thailand, Tummy Tuck in Bangkok, Tummy Tuck Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery, Abdominoplasty Package, Bonnie Health, Bangkok, Thailand
Get the Perfect Tummy with Bonnie Health's Abdominoplasty in Bangkok, Thailand
Abdominoplasty or the so-called “Tummy tuck” refers to the reconstructive and cosmetic process by which the loose front abdominal wall is tightened and redundant skin is removed from the abdomen. In cases where the abdominal muscles are separated or dislocated, they are returned to their original form through the use of stitches.
Abdominoplasty may be combined with a liposuction procedure if it is necessary. This surgery is needed when redundant skin, large deposits of fatty tissue, a weakened abdominal wall and striae are present.
The abdominal wall looks like an “apron”. Such a condition is the consequence of a sudden increase in the volume of the abdomen due to the increase in body weight, pregnancy and diminished skin elasticity.
Are You a Good Candidate for Abdominoplasty?
Generally, you may be a good abdominoplasty candidate if:
- You are bothered by the appearance of your abdomen
- You are physically healthy and at a stable weight
- You are not a smoker
- You have realistic expectations
Tummy Tuck- The Procedure and Healing
Patients who choose to do Tummy Tuck goes under general or spinal anesthesia. The procedure takes about 3 and 4 hours and usually requires hospitalization after. Depending on the complexity of the surgery and speed of recovery, the patient may be discharged the following day or in some cases, 2-3 days the procedure. The patient is required to rest fully within the first few days and avoid strenuous activities for 3-4 weeks.
Benefits of Tummy Tuck
- Removes excess/sagging skin
- Removes extra fat
- Reshapes, sculpts and flattens the abdominal area
- Flattens abdomen
- Tightens loose tummy muscles
- Reduces stress urinary incontinence
- Ventral hernia correction
- Better posture
- Boosts self-esteem and confidence
What is the Cost for Abdominoplasty Package?
As one of the best clinics in Thailand, Bonnie Health is fitted with modern medical equipment and highly-trained medical team, dedicated to the patients' well being. The estimated cost Tummy Tuck procedure at the clinic starts from 160,000 THB, which is $5,175 approximately.
- All prices given are in Thai Baht. Payment in full is required before any surgery.
- The estimated price and surgical recommendation is only a pre-evaluation based on the photos provided. The final surgical plan and quotation will be confirmed after the face to face consultation with the doctor.
The Estimate Package Price above Includes:
- Operating room
- Anesthetist and surgeon's fees
- A single private room
- Standard meals
- Standard medications (except scar cream/gel)
- Standard pre-surgery screening
- Complimentary car transfers.
Standard pre-surgery tests are included in the package price. Some clients who are having multiple procedure or extensive surgery, or who have a pre-existing medical condition, may be required to complete additional pre-surgery tests such as laboratory tests and consult with a specialist.
Clients who require additional pre-surgery tests will be required to pay for any additional tests and consultations prior to being accepted for surgery. Please notify us of your underlying medical condition prior to your travel to Bangkok.
Exclusions- Things Not Included in the Estimated Cost:
- Personal expenses
Why Choose Bonnie Health?
- Safe and successful cosmetic and plastic procedures
- Affordable prices
- Qualified medical staff
- Modern equipment and procedures
- Minimal recovery time thanks to the latest methods used
To learn more about affordable Abdominoplasty or Tummy Tuck procedure at Bonnie Health in Bangkok, Thailand, click the button below: