Affordable Rhinoplasty Nose Surgery in Brazil- Best Treatment Package
Nose surgery is a cosmetic surgery procedure that is performed to alter the shape of the nose. The procedure is also known as rhinoplasty, nose reshaping surgery or nose job. Nose job in Brazil has become a top choice for patients from around the world. Nose is the most prominent feature of the face; therefore, it is very important to have a proportionate nose for the overall attractiveness.
Rhinoplasty Nose Surgery is the Treatment for:
- Deviated noses
- The bridge, middle, and/or tip of the nose which is crooked
- Deviated nasal septum
- Twisted noses
- Nose correction after trauma
Why Choose Brazil for Rhinoplasty?
- Improve the balance of facial features
- Correct structural defects
- Benefit from top specialist surgeons
- Access world-class quality accredited clinics and latest medical technology
- No visible scars after the surgery thanks to advanced rhinoplasty techniques
- Low costs
- High patient satisfaction
Benefits of Rhinoplasty
- Increases harmony and balance between other facial features and improves confidence.
- Congenital breathing issues can be effectively healed after rhinoplasty.
- Nasal deformity or broken nose due to an accident can be fixed with rhinoplasty.
- Rhinoplasty gives relief from severe headaches in patients with issues of sinus, difficulty breathing or constant nasal congestion.
- Rhinoplasty can correct birth defects like nasal masses, lumps, underdevelopment and clefts etc.
- Crooked nose or Misshapen nose tip can be completely cured by Rhinoplasty.
- Nose job can provide big relief from the problem of snoring.
What is the Cost of Rhinoplasty in Brazil?
The cost of Rhinoplasty Package in Brazil is around 12,580 BRL or $3,125 USD approx.
Note: The cost can differ depending on the physical check-up and the test reports.
Length of Stay: 3 to 5 days
Note: The period may differ depending on the health of the patient and the selected procedure
- Certified Hospital
- Use of Recovery Room
- Surgeon Fees
- Anesthesiologist Fees
- Surgical and nurse team fees
- Medications(antibiotics- pain control)
- Hotel or recovery house
- Preoperative lab work
List of Pre-Operative Tests
- Complete Blood Count (CBC)
- ECG or EKG, etc
Note: The pre-op tests will be suggested after an essential physical check up. The tests are required to be done before 7-10 days of the treatment.
Payment Options: Cash, Credit Card or Wire Transfer
Note: The clinic may ask you for money deposit once you decide to receive the surgery.
Rhinoplasty is the safest and most effective way to finally get the perfect shaped nose you have always wanted. Now it's easier than ever.
Just click on the button below and get access to all the information you need about the nose surgery procedure and the clinics in Brazil where it is performed.