What is Gastric Sleeve?
Laparoscopic Gastrectomy Sleeve:, also known as the (Gastric Sleeve), one of the least invasive types of weight loss surgery that renders the stomach smaller. In gastric sleeve surgery, over eighty percent of the stomach is removed, leaving a thin vertical sleeve, or tube-like stomach, in place of the normal-sized stomach. This results in an inability to eat the same volume of food as before the procedure. As well a large portion of the hunger hormone (Ghrelin) is removed to help the patient to feel fuller faster after surgery. Weight loss surgery is performed on those who are categorized as obese, generally with a body mass index (BMI) greater than 30. Sleeve gastrectomy has been successful at helping our patients lose over 75% to 85% of their excess weight and has helped reduce or cure many of our patient's diseases that are related to obesity or that they have inherited.
Gastric Sleeve Tijuana Cost at CER Hospital
The Gastric Sleeve Tijuana cost is $5175 USD, but we offer an all-inclusive package that provides the patient with everything they will require with no hidden fees. We only have two other fees that may apply, which are in the case of a patient having a BMI greater than 50 there would be an added $575 USD fee, for a prolonged time in the O.R, as well if a patient requires a Hiatal Hernia repair there is an additional $1150 USD fee if the doctor deems it is repairable without causing issues with the Gastric Sleeve surgery.
Inclusions in the Package of the Surgery
- Ground Transportation from and to the San Diego Airport or Nearby Hotel In San Diego
- Two Week Pre-op diet instructions via phone and email
- Post-op Care with long term weight loss Instructions via phone and email
- One on One with Medical Psychologist
- Post-op diet instructions provided in a One on One with Bariatric Nutritionist
- Pre-Surgical EKG, Chest X-Ray, Rapid COVID test
- Private Suite for you and one guest (The Guest must be over 18 years of age). Fully equipped with a restroom
- Meals for you (guests must pay for their meals)
- Post-op medication to take home with you.
- The Surgery + O.R. + Doctor + Anesthesiologist Fees
- Pre-Examination (Blood Work) + Post-examinations (Leak Test)
- Prescribed Medication Regimen while at the hospital
- Additional $500 Fee will apply for BMI Over 50
- Additional $1000 Fee will apply for Hiatal hernia Repairs (If applicable)
Additional Available Procedures.
- Gallbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy) During Surgery cost $1150
- Hiatal Hernia Repair During Surgery costs $1150.
Note: If a hernia is too large, the doctor may not be able to repair it during your procedure.
Flights: Flights are to be booked and paid by the patient and the flight itinerary is to be emailed for transportation arrangements.
List of Required Pre-Op Tests of the Surgery
- Abdominal ultrasound
- Complete blood count (CBC)
- Blood urea nitrogen (BUN)
- Test for cortisol, creatinine, electrolytes, prolactin, and thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH)
- Cardiac catheterization
- Chest X-ray
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy
Factors that Affect Package Price of the Surgery
You may find that the same provider is offering different package prices for Gastric Sleeve Surgery Packages in Merida, Mexico. This happens due to relative factors such as:
- Weight of the patient
- Gender of the patient
- Age of the patient
- Complexities related to the procedure
- Hormonal instabilities in the patient
The doctor at the clinic would ask to go for laboratory tests to ascertain the condition and plan your treatment course of action. Based on that, the doctor may consult over the phone and explain the gastric sleeve surgery plan for you.
Benefits of Weight Loss Treatment in Tijuana
- Long-term remission for type 2 diabetes
- Improved cardiovascular health
- Joint pain relief
- Improve fertility
- Cure of depression and other mental disorders
- Relief from obstructive sleep apnea
- Alleviate other medical conditions
- Beautiful beach city surrounded by hills for the best vacation
- Fascinating climate for quick healing
For more details on Gastric Sleeve Tijuana Mexico at CER Hospital , click the button below!