Affordable Knee Replacement in Warsaw, Poland
The Carolina Medical Center is one of the biggest and most modern orthopaedic hospitals in Europe. The Carolina Medical Center provides the highest standard of medical services to its patients, not only by using the newest equipment and technology, but also by giving patients the utmost comfort and reassurance during their recovery.
- Nutritional Medicine
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Diagnostic Centre for Physical Movement
- Emergency Room Services
- National Health Fund Services
- Children and adult orthopaedics and traumatology
- Sports traumatology
- General and vascular surgery
- Children and youth sports certification
What is Knee Replacement?
Knee Replacement is a procedure in which the parts of the bones that rub together are resurfaced with metal and plastic implants. Precision instruments are used to remove and replace damaged parts of the bone with implants. The surface of the femur is replaced with a rounded metal component that matches closely the curve of your natural bone. And the surface of the tibia/leg bone is substituted with a smooth plastic component.
- All consultations with specialists
- All required diagnostic tests, i.e. X-rays, MRI , CT , Lab tests
- All costs associated with the operation (surgeons’ fees, anesthesia, medications, materials)
- Intensive physiotherapy after the operation (2 weeks)
- Removal of the stitches (1-2 weeks after the surgery depending on doctor’s recommendations)
- Intensive medical care after the operation
- Internet access (patient's own computer)
- TV and telephone service in every room
- En-suite rooms
- Take medicine for the time given by the operating doctor
- After returning to home country – strictly follow rehabilitation instructions given by the operating doctor
- Follow-up 6 and 12 weeks after discharge. The patient will be requested to take X-ray or MRI in home country and send them to Carolina Medical Center.
If you want to find out more about this package, do not hesitate to contact us!