Tummy Tuck Surgery & Mini Liposuction in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
A tummy tuck is a form of cosmetic surgery also known as abdominoplasty. Tummy tucks have become increasingly popular in today's society to help reduce loose or sagging abdomens.
Mini-Liposuction is a type of cosmetic surgery designed to help remove excess fat deposits from certain areas of the body. Liposuction is also known as lipoplasty.
Both of these surgeries can be combined together to get rid of sagging abdomen and improve proportion, body contours, and most importantly, self-image and confidence. They can help to restore the appearance of a smoother and flatter tummy.
Prices and inclusions
Tummy Tuck - $4,000
Tummy Tuck + Small Liposuction - $4,400
Tummy Tuck + Medium Liposuction - $5,600
Tummy Tuck + Large Liposuction - $6,000
Also included in the package:
- Hospital fees with 1 night stay at the hospital.
- All medical teem fees (anesthesiologist, surgeon, second surgeon, nurses).
- all medications.
- transportation service- pick-up and drop-off to/from the airport
Length of stay: 1-2 weeks
Why Choose Centro Plastica?
- Our head surgeon Dr. Pressler is certified by ISAPS (International Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery) and the Mexican Board of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- We present you a variety of cosmetic procedures under one roof.
- Our center offers you professional and skilled health care professionals.
- We offer transportation services to our patients travelling from across the border.
- At our centers patients are attended by means of virtual consultations in which all the desired procedures are discussed and surgical dates are fixed.
Ask Centro Plastica for a free quote now for your specific case
by clicking below!