Top Package for Inguinal Hernia Repair Surgery in Mexicali, Mexico
All-Inclusive Keyhole Surgery in Mexicali, Mexico
If you have a big hernia that hurts a lot and makes it hard for you to enjoy life, you might think about getting surgery. We have a good deal for a type of surgery called Laparoscopic Inguinal Hernia Repair at Dr. Audelo's clinic in Mexicali, Mexico. This can help you feel better without spending too much money.
Dr. Ricardo Garcia Audelo is one of the best gastroenterologists in Mexicali. He treats both international and local patients who have inguinal hernia problems.
Table of Content
Dr. Ricardo Garcia Audelo Highlights:
- Newest tech for fixing hernias
- Great success history
- Expert medical team
- Care after surgery and check-ups
- Affordable, everything included packages
What is an Inguinal Hernia Surgery Procedure?
An inguinal hernia is the most common hernia. It's a soft bump that pops out through your belly area. You might see it when you lift heavy stuff and it disappears when you lie down. Doctors usually fix it with a less invasive surgery called laparoscopic hernia repair.
In this surgery, the doctor makes tiny cuts and uses special tools and a camera (laparoscope) to fix the hernia. They fill your belly with a gas to see better and work more easily. The doctor fixes the hernia from inside your belly.
This surgery is done while you're asleep (under general anesthesia). After it's done, the small cuts are stitched up or taped. These marks fade and are hardly noticeable after a few months.
Cost of Inguinal Hernia Repair Surgery in Mexicali by Dr. Ricardo Garcia Audelo
Inguinal Hernia Repair Surgery Cost in Mexicali $3,600 on average. The cost comparison table below shows Inguinal Hernia Repair prices in America, Canada, and Mexicali.
Inguinal Hernia Repair Surgery Cost
Note: Contact the clinic directly for more information about the final price. The price may vary depending on your condition and the complexity of the procedure.
Benefits of Keyhole Surgery in Mexicali by Dr. Ricardo Garcia Audelo
Keyhole Surgery in Mexicali by Dr. Ricardo Garcia Audelo: Making Surgery Easier and Safer!
- Pops the bulge back where it belongs.
- Makes the weak spot in your belly stronger.
- You're less likely to get sick from germs.
- You won't hurt as much after the operation.
- You can get back to school or fun stuff faster.
- You'll feel better quicker.
- The surgery is super simple and doesn't involve big cuts.
- You'll only have three small marks instead of one big one.
- It uses really cool and smart technology to help you.
Keyhole Hernia Surgery Package Inclusions
- The surgery costs, including the doctor, sleeping gas (anesthesia), tools, hospital room, and nurse care.
- A special mesh used in the surgery.
- Food and medicine while you're in the hospital.
- One night stay in the hospital.
- A personal guide in Mexicali and the hospital who will help with your travel plans.
- Help from a Case Manager who speaks both English and Spanish.
- A free ride from Yuma Arizona Airport.
Keyhole Hernia Surgery Package Exclusions
- Plane tickets.
- Places to stay outside the hospital.
- You can pay with cash or credit cards.
Payment Options: Cash and Credit Cards.
Best Gastroenterologist Surgeons in Mexicali for Inguinal Hernia Repair
Meet Dr. Ricardo Garcia Audelo. He's a really good surgeon who fixes hernias using a small camera (laparoscopic surgery). He's been doing this for over 10 years and can speak both Spanish and English. Dr. Audelo works in his own clinic in Mexicali and helps people from all over.
Here are the credentials of Dr. Audelo:
Experience: 10+ years
Speaks Spanish and English
Why Choose Mexicali for Keyhole Hernia Surgery?
Mexicali is really close to San Diego, California—just a 2-hour drive away! It's the big city in Baja California, Mexico, right next to Calexico, USA. Because it's so close to the USA, lots of people go there for medical stuff, especially surgery.
The city has many great clinics where doctors do laparoscopic hernia surgery (that's a fancy way of saying they fix hernias with small cuts and a camera). These doctors are really good at what they do and don't charge a lot. So, people from North America like to go to Mexicali. They save money, get good care, and even have a little vacation before their surgery.
Mexicali is also a fun place to visit with cool spots like:
- Museo Sol del Nino (a neat museum)
- Canon de Guadalupe (a beautiful nature spot)
- Arenia Casino (for some fun games)
- Parque Vicente Guerrero (a nice park)
- Centro Estatal de las Artes, Mexicali (an arts center)
- Instituto de Investigaciones Culturales - Museo UABC (a cultural institute and museum)
- Catedral de Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe (a big, pretty church)
It's a great place for both getting better and having a bit of fun!
FAQs about Laparoscopic Inguinal Hernia Surgery in Mexicali
Is laparoscopic hernia repair a major surgery?
No, laparoscopic inguinal hernia repair surgery is not major surgery. Moreover, it is less invasive than open surgery, performed with small incisions and the laparoscope instrument around to repair the hernia. This surgery is usually done on an outpatient basis, so you do not have to spend time in a hospital recovering before going home. You should be able to go home a few hours after your surgery.
What happens after laparoscopic inguinal hernia repair?
The regular recovery after a laparoscopic inguinal hernia repair is associated with mild to moderate incisional pain and mild groin discomfort. This may last anywhere from 2 – 14 days but almost always goes by the end of the fourth week after surgery.
How soon can I walk after hernia surgery?
You will be ready to walk and perform regular activities a few days after the surgery. It means that there are no medical or physical restrictions on the activity as long as you're comfortable and it doesn't hurt. Returning to normal activity as soon as possible will improve your recovery.
How long does laparoscopic inguinal surgery take?
The laparoscopic inguinal hernia repair surgery is minimally invasive, which means it takes less than an hour to repair both sides. The keyhole surgery is performed under a general anesthetic. Your surgeon will make a small cut on or near your abdomen button so he can insert an instrument in your abdominal cavity to inflate it with carbon dioxide gas.
Book a Consultation Today!
Keyhole Hernia Surgery is a good and safe way to fix a hernia. This means a doctor helps you get better without making big cuts. You'll be able to do your usual things quicker and won't feel pain. At Dr. Audelo's clinic, a top stomach doctor in Mexicali will take care of your surgery. If you need help, just let us know! You can get everything you need for just $3,600!