Mini-incision Hip Replacement Surgery in Jelenia Gora, Poland
Are you tired of the hip pain and limited mobility? Do you miss living a normal life again? This hip replacement surgery package available in Poland might be the solution you’ve been looking for!
KCM Clinic is a modern, renowned medical center, located in Jelenia Gora, Poland. The hospital offers flawless medical care, the latest technology and first-class facilities for all of its patients. The clinic’s mission is to provide highly specialized, comprehensive help and assistance, facilitating access to the newest achievements and developments of modern medicine.
The medical team performs the total hip replacement surgery with minimally invasive techniques - (MIS) Minimally Invasive Surgery, also called mini-incision joint replacement.
Traditional total hip replacements typically require an incision between 8 to 10 inches long. The patient's size and the extent of the joint's damage can sometimes determine the length of the incision. The incision allows the surgeon to fully visualize the joint, the diseased bone, and the implants. Minimally invasive total hip replacement may be performed through an approximately 2 to 4 inch incision, potentially half to one-third the length of a typical hip replacement incision. Surgeons can perform surgery through such a short incision because they use instruments specifically designed for minimally invasive hip replacement.
Hip replacement surgery is highly recommended for:
There are no strict contraindications related to the patient’s age or body weight regarding the hip replacement surgery.
The recommendation for this procedure is based on the degree of pain and disability. Most patients who undergo this surgery are between 50 and 80 years old. However, the procedure is successfully performed on patients of all ages, from youngsters suffering from juvenile arthritis to elderly patients who struggle with osteoarthritis.
What is the cost of hip replacement surgery?
At KCM Clinic (Jelenia Gora, Poland), a complete 14 days hip replacement treatment package costs $8,500 and includes:
• CT of the hip
• Complete cardiology test: Echocardiography, EKG, EKG-Stress test, Spirometry, X-Ray chest
• Complete lab: blood type, TSH, FT4, Ft3, HIVAg/Ab (Combo), anti-HCV, HBsAg, anti-HBs, morphology, CRP, PT / INR, creatinine, urea, electrolytes, transaminases, lipids, glucose, HbA1, calcium, iron
Inpatient specialized post surgery physiotherapy - 4x sessions
• Individual training with a physiotherapist: training stimulator, Red-Cord system
• Physiotherapeutic treatment: extracorporeal shock wave therapy (ESWT), Bioptron light therapy, electrostimulation, magnetotherapy, ultrasounds included
Outpatient specialized post surgery hip rehabiliation - 6x 40€/session
• Electrotherapy, TENS physiotherapy, galvanisation, iontophoresis
• Radial Shock Wave Therapy with SHOCK MASTER 500 device
• Individually selected (age-related) set of kinesitherapeutic procedures
The hospital’s recommendation is to stay for minimum 1 week after hospital discharge for individualized orthopaedics physiotherapy and rehabilitation in our Rehabilitation Department (Out-Patient).
Other types of hip replacement (minimal invasive surgery, MIS) surgeries performed at KCM Clinic, package prices:
Benefits of the hip replacement surgery:
Benefits of Minimally Invasive hip replacement, also called mini-incision joint replacement:
Regain your mobility and kiss the hip pain goodbye! Find out everything about the hip replacement surgery offered by KCM Clinic! Get in touch with us!