Stem Cell Therapy for Diabetes in Nuevo Progreso Mexico
Best Stem Cell Therapy for Diabetes Packages, Cheap Stem Cell Therapy, Stem Cell Therapy Clinic, Best Stem Cell Therapy Doctors, Nuevo Progreso, Mexico
Stem Cell Therapy for Diabetes in Nuevo Progreso, Mexico
Diabetes is a metabolic disease - the body cannot assimilate, use, store the sugar (carbohydrates, glucose) provided by food. The body doesn’t properly metabolize or produce insulin. The main factors contributing to diabetes are:
- sedentary lifestyle
- poor nutrition
The classic symptoms are:
- frequent urination
- weight loss
- increased thirst and hunger.
Diabetes Stem Cell Treatment Overview
Integra Medical Center works with a unique methodology and each patient is treated individually. The treatment for diabetes consists in Placenta Cell Therapy - an adult cell type therapy that uses the placenta, or afterbirth of a woman who has undergone the child birthing process. This therapy has been researched for more than two decades, but only recently researchers and scientists have understood the impact that placenta cell therapy and treatment has on a multitude of chronic (and autoimmune) conditions and symptoms. Local anaesthesia is used in most of the cases.
Benefits of the Stem Cell Therapy for Diabetes
- the placenta therapy is effective, simple, long-lasting, non-toxic and risk free
- the tissue full of cells is absorbed by the blood and lymphatic capillary systems and migrates locally and systemically to the main organs
- the entire procedure takes less than 40 minutes.
Cost, Inclusions and Exclusions
At Integra Medical Center (Nuevo Progreso, Mexico) the cost for the stem cell for diabetes package starts from $15,500 and includes:
- Placenta stem cells
- Full protocol: injections and implants
- Doctor consultation –evaluation
- Medical Fees (medical committee, doctors, nurses, etc)
- Surgery room, instruments and equipment
- Medication and disposable material
- 2 nights at Hotel (WiFi and breakfast included)
- Local transportation (Airport – Hotel - Clinic, border crossing)
- Local Taxes.
- Medical treatments not mentioned above
- Other laboratories
- Travel expenses
- Personal expenses
Why Choose Us?
- The clinic's medical team uses the latest medical cellular research and technology, combining multidisciplinary approach to medicine in order to achieve individual and customized treatments for all the patients
- Affordable price: Integra Medical Center provides a variety of options and solutions to international patients seeking human cell therapy for diabetes
- The medical team is dedicated to offering the latest cell therapy therapies with powerful biological technology in order to slow down and stop or reverse damaging medical conditions that affect mobility, function, and quality of life.
Know everything out about the stem cell therapy package for diabetes available at Integra Medical Center! Contact us!
Stem Cell Therapy is still an experimental treatment. Any information related to stem cell therapy provided in this website is for educational purposes only. It is not intended to replace a consultation with a licensed physician nor be construed as medical advice or any emergency health need you may be expecting.