Micro FUE Hair Transplant in Tenerife Spain by ICA Clinic
Top Package for FUE Hair Transplant in Tenerife Spain
Affordable FUE Hair Transplantation Package in Tenerife Spain
Restore your hair with an affordable package for Micro FUE Hair Transplant in Tenerife Spain at ICA clinic. Save over 60% on US and UK prices!
- Package Price: $3,320
- Clinic Name: ICA, Instituto de Cirugia Avanzada
- Procedure: FUE Hair Transplant
- Location: La Orotava, Santa Cruz De Tenerife, Spain
- Doctors: Sonia Diaz Perez, Joaquin Garcia Aparicio, Ricardo Antonio Cabalero, Marta Hernandez, and Jennifer Castillo
ICA Instituto de Cirugia Avanzada is situated in the stunning city of La Orotava in Tenerife, Spain. The clinic offers a wide range of plastic surgery options to help you achieve your desired look. It has been helping women and men improve their figures for over several years and is one of the leading providers in Spain.
- Affordable cost of hair restoration in Spain
- The experienced medical team in plastic and aesthetic surgery
- State-of-the-art laser surgical and laser equipment and facilities
- 24/7 online consultation and appointment
Table of Content
What is Follicular Unit Extraction Procedure?
Follicular unit extraction (FUE) is a hair transplant procedure done on patients with thinning hair or balding who still have enough hair nearby to use for a transplant. A surgeon takes your hair follicles from the skin and moves them to another part of your body where the hair’s thinner or absent. He does this with micro punches.
The FUE method is different than FUT, but implantation is the same. The procedure is done under local anesthesia with the help of special micro punches and then implanted in the bald area.
Advantages of Hair Transplantation in Spain :
- Eliminates your hair-related issues
- Natural-looking hairline
- Improve self-confidence
- Easy to manage hair care
- Cost-effective surgery
- No bald spots on your head
- Surgery without limit of follicles, as many as possible,
- Anesthesia and surgery,
- Post-operative shampoo for hair treatment,
- Pre-surgery intravenous treatment of vitamin C
- Platelet treatment of the scalp.
- Price does not include analytics.
- If you cancel a week before 50% penalty
- If you cancel two days before 80% penalty
- One month before or more 0%
Here are the details about the best plastic surgeons in Tenerife, Spain who specialize in Hair Transplantation at ICA clinic:
Beautiful Tenerife is located in the Atlantic Ocean opposite the northwestern coast of Africa. It's the largest of Spain’s Canary Islands and offers numerous attractions that millions of tourists visit annually.
In addition to the wonderful vacation you'll have during your stay for hair transplantation, you can also benefit from high-class facilities and cost savings. If you want to relax before the procedure, here are the top places to visit in enchanting Tenerife:
- Santa Cruz de Tenerife
- Parque Rural del Teno
- Puerto de la Cruz
- Los Gigantes
- La Orotava
- Parque Nacional del Teide
What does Procedure for FUE hair transplant include?
Here are the steps of the FUE procedure:
- A surgeon will shave your hair in the area where follicles will be removed and around the transplant area.
- He removes follicles from your skin with a micro punch tool.
- Your surgeon makes a series of tiny incisions with a needle where the extracted follicles will be inserted.
- He inserts the follicles into the incisions.
- Your surgeon will clean and bandage the area for recovery.
What are FUE hair restoration side effects?
You won’t have scars from an FUE hair transplant except for tiny white dots where the follicles were taken out. Some of the common side effects include:
- Drainage or crust where the surgery was done
- Pain or swelling around the surgery area
- Bleeding from the surgery site
- Numbness or tingling near the surgery zone
What to expect after an FUE hair transplant?
You'll have a quick recovery from FUE transplantation. You can feel discomfort for about 3 days after the surgery.
Some of the aftercare instructions your doctor may give you include
- Don’t wash your hair or shower for at least 3 days
- Use soft, unscented shampoos for a few weeks.
- Take a rest for a few days to heal properly.
- Don’t brush your new hair for at least 3 weeks.
- Don’t do any strenuous physical activity for at least a week.
Who is a good candidate for Hair Restoration Surgery?
An ideal candidate for hair transplantation is
- Men with lost hair due to male pattern baldness
- Men who have realistic expectations
- Men who are interested in adding some hair to provide a more youthful appearance.
- Men and women who have lost hair due to trauma or burns.
- Men and women who have lost hair due to other cosmetic procedures such as facelifts.
If you're looking for hair restoration in Tenerife, Spain, PlacidWay can help you connect with top provider, ICA Instituto de Cirugia Avanzada. They offer a low-cost package deal to help you achieve the look you desire, save over 50% of the money and enjoy a breathtaking holiday in Tenerife island. Contact us today to book your consultation!