Best Package for Bone Marrow Regenerative Medicine in Florida
Bone Marrow Stem Cell Treatment Package in Florida
Stemedix provides a best package for Bone Marrow Regenerative Medicine in St Petersburg Florida. Book now Bone Marrow Therapy at PlacidWay. Get a Bone Marrow Therapy in St. Petersburg, Florida at Stemedix. This state-of-the-art facility provides world-class treatment for those who need it most. If you or someone you know is struggling with a debilitating disease, consider contacting Stemedix for help. Check below for more information about best package for Bone Marrow Regenerative Therapy.
Table of Content
• Cost • Procedures • Advantages
• Inclusions • Exclusions • Pre-Op Test
• Doctors • Why Florida • FAQs • How to Book
Definition of Bone Marrow Regenerative Medicine
These treatments involve using Stem Cells from the bone marrow to treat a variety of diseases and conditions. Bone marrow stem cell therapies can be used to treat a number of diseases and disorders. The stem cells are harvested from the bone marrow, and then transplanted into the patient. This can help to improve the function of the affected tissue, and may also help to regenerate damaged tissue.
Cost of Bone Marrow Regenerative Therapies in St Petersburg Florida by Stemedix
You can get Bone Marrow Therapy using Stem Cell in St Petersburg Florida by Stemedix with the price starts from $9,900.
Regenerative Medicine for Bone Marrow Cost
St Petersburg, Florida
Procedure for Bone Marrow Therapy Using Regenerative Treatment
Bone marrow regenerative therapy is a type of treatment that uses cells from the bone marrow to repair damaged tissue. The bone marrow regenerative therapy procedure begins with a doctor removing a small amount of bone marrow from the patient. The bone marrow is then processed and the stem cells are isolated. These stem cells are then injected into the area of the patient’s body that needs to be repaired. Bone marrow stem cell therapy is a promising treatment option for many injuries and diseases.
You can use following procedures to get Bone Marrow Stem Cell Therapies in St Petersburg Florida by Stemedix:
- Contact one of our professional Care Coordinators.
- The next step in our process is to determine candidacy for therapy.
- Once you have completed the Medical History Form, the next step is to gather necessary blood work as part of the review process.
- Once your medical history form and initial medical records are received, your Care Coordinator will submit to the physician team to determine candidacy for treatment and customized recommendations.
- Once approved for treatment, the final step is to reserve your stem cell treatment date.
Advantages of Bone Marrow Regenerative Medicine in St Petersburg Florida by Stemedix
- Out-patient procedure
- Very minimal postoperative care necessary
- Minimally invasive.
Reviews and Testimonials for Regenerative Therapy in St Petersburg Florida by Stemedix
Bone Marrow Regenerative Medicine Package Inclusions
- 3 Day/2 Night stay at provided choice of hotel
- Private car service to and from airport and appointments
- Pre-treatment physician consultation
- Customized treatment plan including Platelet Rich Plasma
- Post-operative monitoring & follow-up protocol.
Bone Marrow Regenerative Medicine Package Exclusions
List of Pre-Op Test for Bone Marrow Therapy Using Stem Cell
- Lipid Profile Test
- Pathology test
- Thyroid hormone test
- Urine test
- Blood glucose
- Body composition analyzer
Note: The pre-op tests will be suggested after an essential physical check up. The tests are required to be done before 7-10 days of the treatment.
Payment Options: Cash, Credit Card, Wire Transfer
Note: The clinic may ask you for money deposit once you decide to receive the surgery.
Qualified and Certified Doctor for Bone Marrow Regenerative Medicine in St Petersburg Florida by Stemedix
Check below for more information about Stem Cell Doctors in St Petersburg Florida by Stemedix:
Bryn Renda PA - Sports Medicine & Regenerative Medicine
Educations and Experiences:
- Physician Assistant Student - Barry University
- Physician Assistant - Sports and Regenerative Medicine
- Physician Assistant - NSI Stem Cell
- Physician Assistant - Independent Contractor
Tamera Dismukes PA – Regenerative Medicine & Pain Management
Educations and Experiences:
- Physician Assistant - Stemedix
- Barry University - Master's Degree, Physician's Assistant Studies, 2013 - 2015
- Physician Assistant - EmCare
- PA-C - STATMED LLC
Adam Gorberg MD - Anesthesiologist
Educations and Experiences:
- Westchester Medical Center - Residency, Westchester Medical Center
- Danbury Hospital - Internship, Danbury Hospital
- New York Medical College - Medical School
- American Board of Anesthesiology - Certified in Anesthesiology
- FL State Medical License
Why Choose St Petersburg Florida to Get Bone Marrow Regenerative Medicine
There are many reasons why St. Petersburg, Florida is a great place to get a bone marrow stem cell transplant. The weather is one reason why. The warm climate makes it easier for a person to recover from the transplant. Another reason is that there are many hospitals and medical facilities in the area that are able to provide the best care possible. The proximity to the beach is also a plus, as it gives patients a chance to relax and take in the scenery while they recover. Overall, St. Petersburg is a great choice for anyone looking to get a bone marrow stem cell transplant. Here are several reasons of choosing Bone Marrow Therapy using stem cell in Stemedix:
- Experienced clinical and nursing staff
- Certified stem cell lab technicians
- US standards for medical care
- Dedicated care coordinator
- US Board-Certified providers
- Stem cell source options
- Anesthesiology-trained intrathecal injection
- Activation protocol
- Antibody filtration protocol
- Concierge and patient comfort
- Technologically advanced equipment
FAQ about Bone Marrow Stem Cell Therapies in St Petersburg Florida
Check below for more information about FAQ for Bone Marrow Stem Cell Transplant in St Petersburg Florida:
What is bone marrow regenerative therapy?
Bone marrow stem cell therapy is a type of regenerative medicine that uses stem cells to repair and replace damaged tissue or organs. The therapy is still considered experimental, but it shows promise for treating a variety of diseases and conditions, including heart disease, stroke, diabetes, Alzheimer’s disease, and Parkinson’s disease.
How does bone marrow regenerative therapy work?
During bone marrow stem cell therapy, a doctor will extract stem cells from the patient’s bone marrow. The cells are then injected into the affected area of the patient’s body, where they will begin to repair and replace damaged tissue.
What are the risks of bone marrow regenerative therapy?
As with any medical procedure, some risks are associated with bone marrow stem cell therapy. These include infection, bleeding, and allergic reaction. However, the risks are generally considered to be low.
Is bone marrow regenerative therapy right for me?
Only a qualified medical professional can determine if bone marrow stem cell therapy is right for you. If you are considering the procedure, it is important to discuss all of your options with your doctor.
Start Your Journey for Bone Marrow Regenerative Medicine Packages in St Petersburg Florida at Stemedix!
Our bone marrow regenerative medicine packages in Florida by Stemedix are the perfect way to get the needed treatment. PlacidWay can help you find a facility that meets your needs and budget. Contact us today to learn more about our packages and how we can help you get the treatment you need.