Stem Cell Therapy for Autism in Lenggries, Germany $12,700
Autism Treatment in Lenggries, Germany with Regenerative Medicine
When Autism is diagnosed, areas of the brain regulating memory, concentration, attention, speech are damaged. Stem Cell Treatment improves blood and oxygen flow to the brain replacing damaged neurons that stimulate the formation of new arteries. This leads to a drastic improvement in environmental communication skills and the self-care ability required for daily life.
Autism is a disorder that is characterized by visible abnormalities such as mood alteration, repetitive behavior, impaired communication, and impaired social interaction. These symptoms usually become apparent when the child is three years old.
Lenggries, Germany has legally certified Stem Cell Therapy for Autism. Medical centers that have the world’s best doctors, specialists, and experts. These medical centers also have the latest technology and skillful staff who operate them.
- This is a new treatment protocol with a low risk of complications.
- The stem cells are able to transform and replace the destroyed and/or damaged cells.
- Improved Digestion
- Improved Self-care skills
- Writing skills improvement and development
- Better concentration and attention span
- Less fear of loud noises
- Improved behavior
- Improved Verbal skills
The average cost of Stem Cell Therapy for Autism in Lenggries, Germany starts from 11,000 EUR, which is approximately $12,700. Final prices are determined after physical evaluation and laboratory reports analysis.
Length to Stay: 3-5 Days
The duration may vary depending upon the condition of the patient and the chosen procedure of treatment
- All hospital fees with night stay
- Pre and post-operative consultations
- All medical fees (doctor fees, anesthesiologist, and nursing staff)
- Post-surgery garment
Autism Treatment Package Exclusions:
- Hotel or recovery house
- Preoperative lab work
You may find that the same provider is offering different package prices for Stem Cell Therapy for Autism in Lenggries, Germany. This happens due to relative factors such as:
- Patient’s medical history
- Age of the patient
- The seriousness of the patient
- Experience of the doctor
The doctor at the clinic would ask to go for laboratory tests to ascertain the problem and plan your treatment course of action. Based on that, the doctor may consult over the phone and explain the plan of the procedure.
List of Required Pre-Op Tests for Autism Treatment
- Blood test
- Hearing test
- Autism Spectrum Disorder hearing test
- Neurological exam
The laboratory tests are done at least 7-10 days prior to the procedure. The particular tests are prescribed after a complete physical evaluation of the patient.
Payment Options: Cash, credit card, wire transfer
The center may require a money deposit once a patient decides to book the surgery.
There can be a number of questions, doubts, and queries in your mind as you travel to a new place for stem cell therapy for autism. It is very important to talk about all your doubts and queries while consulting the doctor. Here we have presented you a list of 10 important questions that you should ask before going for stem cell therapy for autism in Germany.
- Is stem cell therapy for autism a part of a formal clinical trial?
- What are the alternative options to treat autism and why should I choose stem cell therapy in Germany?
- What are the possible benefits can I expect after the treatment?
- What medications or special care would be required after the treatment?
- The stem cells will be collected from which source for the treatment?
- Are the stem cells differentiated into specialized cells before therapy?
- Will I experience pain after the procedure?
- Can you provide me with contact details of a few past stem cells for autism patients of yours in Germany?
- How long will the benefits of the therapy last?
- How long of a recovery period can be expected after the procedure?
Innsbruck Kranebitten Airport is the nearest major international airport of Lenggries, Germany. The city can also be reached via another major international airport, which is Munich Airport.
For more details on stem cell autism treatment in Lenggries, Germany, click the button below: