Most Affordable Knee Arthroscopy in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Affordable Knee Arthroscopy in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Knee arthroscopy involves inserting the arthroscope (an instrument with a small camera about the size of a pencil) into the patient’s knee joint using small incisions. The arthroscope works to send images of the damaged knee cartilage, meniscus or patella (structures of the knee) in great detail to a television monitor. The orthopedic surgeon can use the procedure to assess, feel, remove or repair damaged tissues. To implement this, small surgical instruments are introduced through other openings around the patient’s knee.
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico is a growing medical tourism destination with expert orthopedic surgeons for the treatment procedure. The affordability of brilliant treatment packages at Puerto Vallarta makes it the first choice of patients all over the world.
Benefits of Knee Arthroscopy in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- Recovery is faster than recovery from open knee surgery
- You can return to physical activities after 6 to 8 weeks, or sooner depending on the degree of knee damage.
- Knee pain or discomfort is relieved
- Reduces recovery time
- Increases the rate of surgical success due to fewer traumas to the connective tissues
- Useful for professional athletes
- Less scarring due to lesser incisions
Complexity Level: High
Knee Arthroscopy Cost in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
The average cost of Knee Arthroscopy in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico is around $4,900 approximately.
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Note: Final prices are determined after physical evaluation and laboratory reports analysis.
Length of Stay: 7-10 days
Knee Arthroscopy Package Inclusions
- Medical and rehabilitation fees
Knee Arthroscopy Package Exclusions
- Hotel or recovery house
- Preoperative lab work
List of Required Pre-op Tests Knee Arthroscopy
- MRI scan
- CT scan
- Complete Blood Count (CBC)
Factors that Affect Package Price of Knee Arthroscopy
You may find that the same provider is offering different Knee Arthroscopy in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. This happens due to relative factors such as:
- Severity of the pain and numbness of the knee
- Flexibility in the knee
- Age of the patient that adds on to the complexity
- Body Mass Index of the patient
- Health and medical issues
- Qualification and experience of the surgeon
- Facilities provided in the center
- Quality of materials used in the procedure
The doctor at the clinic would ask to go for tests to ascertain the condition of your health. Based on that, the doctor may consult over the phone and explain about the Knee Arthroscopy Operation Treatment.
Note: The laboratory tests are done at least 7-10 days prior to the procedure. The particular tests are prescribed after a complete physical evaluation of the patient.
Payment Options: Cash, credit card, wire transfer
Note: The center may require a money deposit once a patient decides to book the surgery.
How to Get There
It is quite easy to get in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, as the city is located at the junction of all major highways and railways connecting the country with the rest of the world. Puerto Vallarta is a resort town on Mexico’s Pacific coast, in Jalisco state. Puerto Vallarta International Airport is connected with all major cities across the world.
For more details on Knee Arthroscopy Operation Treatment in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, click the button below: