Affordable Arthrosis Stem Cell Treatment in Tijuana Mexico
Arthosis Stem Cell Therapy in Tijuana, Mexico, Arthosis Stem Cell Cost, Arthosis Stem Cell Therapy package in Tijuana, Mexico
Affordable Arthrosis Stem Cell Treatment in Tijuana, Mexico
Arthrosis is also the term for degenerative disease of the joint where the cartilage lining the joint erodes over time. Arthrosis is a broad term for degenerative and other diseases of the joint and is more commonly understood in the form of Osteoarthritis.
Tijuana in Mexico has gained popularity in its ability to offer high-quality affordable Stem Cell Therapy for Arthosis over the time. Medical tourists are traveling to this destination to take advantage of their world-class medical care.
Factors that Affect Package Price
You may find that the same provider is offering different Stem Cell Therapy for Arthrosis packages in Tijuana, Mexico. This happens due to relative factors such as:
- Level of pain and stiffness in the joints
- Severity of difficulty with movement
- Pattern of inheritance
- Age at which symptoms usually start
- Pattern of motion constraint
- Level of restricted joint movement
- Speed at which the disease progresses
- Involvement of other tissues
- Qualification and experience of the doctor
- Facilities offered at the medical center
The doctor at the clinic would ask to go for tests to ascertain the condition of your health. Based on that, the doctor may consult over the phone and explain about the Stem Cell Therapy for Arthrosis.
Benefits of Stem Cell Therapy for Arthrosis in Tijuana, Mexico
- Stem cells are able to transform and replace damaged cells.
- Stem cells are derived from the patient's own adipose tissue, they are completely natural and there are usually no side effects recorded.
- More flexibility
- No side effects
- Knee replacement can be delayed or completely avoided
- Expert and qualified surgeons
- Exotic holiday at Tijuana, Mexico
Complexity Level: High
Cost: The cost of Stem Cell Therapy for Arthrosis in Tijuana, Mexico starts from $8,500
Note: Final prices are determined after physical evaluation and laboratory reports analysis.
Length of Stay: 2-5 days
Note: The length of stay depends on the patient’s health condition and the complexities associated with the chosen procedure.
- All hospital fees with night stay
- Pre and post-operative consultations
- All medical fees (doctors, anesthesiologist and nursing staff)
- Preoperative lab work
List of Required Pre-Op Tests
- Imaging tests
- DNA (genetic) testing
- Electromyography or nerve conduction tests
- Blood enzyme tests
- Metabolic tests
- Blood tests
Note: The laboratory tests are done at least 7-10 days prior to the procedure. The particular tests are prescribed after a complete physical evaluation of the patient.
Payment Options: Cash, credit card, wire transfer
Note: The center may require a money deposit once a patient decides to book the surgery.
How to Get There
Tijuana is well connected to the major cities and it is the 2nd busiest airport in Mexico. Tijuana International Airport is also connected to a number of global cities. Flights from Canada, Central America, US, Mexico City, South America, Central America, Europe, Russia and Cuba land here.
For more details on Stem Cell Therapy for Arthrosis in Tijuana, Mexico, click the button below!