Stem Cell Treatment for Liver Cirrhosis in Kiev, Ukraine
Liver Cirrhosis Stem Cell Treatment, Liver Cirrhosis Treatment, Stem Cell Therapy, Liver Cirrhosis Stem Cell Treatment Cost, Kiev, Ukraine
Stem Cell Treatment for Liver Cirrhosis in Kiev, Ukraine by Institute of Cell Therapy
The liver is among the most important internal organs in the body of a human and also accountable for several capabilities. The normal weight is 1.8 kg, which makes practically 1 5th of the adult weight. Because of the branched capillary system, the liver allows every day transferring of certain 2 thousand liters of blood (around a liter along with a half each minute). Liver is a primary organ, which deactivates poisons coming from the decor environment.
Liver performs a leading function in the metabolic process of proteins, body fats, and carbons. The primary proteins created by liver are albumens (withholding drinking water, they manage to distribute bloodstream quantity) and also bloodstream coagulation protein elements.
Cirrhosis is the critical damage of the liver as a consequence of nonstop, ongoing liver deterioration. Scar tissue substitutes healthy tissue in the liver and stops the liver from working properly. The damage brought on by cirrhosis is irreversible and can't be counteracted. Cirrhosis gets worse slowly, over many years, gradually causing your liver to stop operating. This is called liver failure. Helpful treatments for advanced cirrhosis is liver regeneration or liver transplant.
One of the most common liver disease is Hepatic cirrhosis, which results from alcoholism, intoxication with chemicals, medicines and heavy metals, chronic viral hepatitis B, C and D, autoimmune hepatitis, non-alcoholic liver diseases (fatty hepatosis). It can lead to various complications such as
- Ascites and leg edemas
- Portal hypertension
- Enlarged spleen
- Reduction in the synthesis of blood coagulation factors
- Bleeding from the dilated veins of esophagus and stomach
- Impaired digestive function of the intestine which leads to general weakness and weight loss
- Decrease in the immunity with the subsequent development of bacterial peritonitis
- Encephalopathy (accumulation of degradation products and toxins in the brain)
- Increase in the bilirubin level and as a result darkening of the skin covers, sclera and urine
- liver cancer
Stem Cell Cirrhosis Treatment by Institute of Cell Therapy
Institute for Cell Therapy has conducted numerous clinical studies that confirm 95% efficiency of patients treating with a diagnosis of hepatic cirrhosis using stem cell transplantation. This therapy helps patients to return to a better quality of life, and for some of them to avoid the liver transplant operation.
Benefits of Stem Cell Injection for Cirrhosis
- Regeneration of liver cell structure and liver function
- Reduction of the risk of cirrhosis complications occurrence and the severity of their manifestations, if any
- Normalization of biochemical blood indicators (albumin, bilirubin, ALT, AST, coagulogram)
- Metabolism improvement, normalization of patient hormonal and immune status
- Significant improvement in the quality of life
The treatment program is designed for 5 days and includes:
- Medical consultation and examination of your physician
- Laboratory testing
- Intravenous administration of stem cells.
- Treatment procedures: intravenous infusion of hepatoprotectors, antioxidants and vitamins
- Drugs and supplements depending on patient's condition and diagnosis.
- Injections of placenta extract.
- Manual treatments, cosmetology procedures, including masks with placenta
They also provide patients with the following services, included in the cost of the treatment program:
- Treatment and all related services
- 3 meals daily in the clinic
- Airport-clinic/hotel-airport transfer
- Interpreter services in the clinic
- Visa support
The price of the packages is provided by request.
Why Choose Institute of Cell Therapy?
- The hospital is the world's first cell therapy clinic, it was founded in 2004.
- All these years, they have treated many patients from over the world.
- Uses three types of stem cells, which are Embryonic stem cells (fetal), Cord stem cells and Mesenchymal stem cells isolated from placenta
- Methods of the cell therapy, that developed and used in the clinic, are helping to save and prolong our patients' lives, to restore different organs and tissues and to achieve positive results in treating diseases and conditions that were considered incurable.
- They have modern facilities and high-class professionals working in this field.
- Professional translators from different languages are also available
For more details about the stem cell program, click the button below: