Top Package for Meniscus Arthroscopic Surgery in Guadalajara, Mexico
In our knee joint, meniscus cartilage plays a very crucial role. Any type of damage to the meniscus tissue puts pressure to the articular cartilage that leads the entire joint to go through degenerative changes. If you are experiencing meniscus tear and feeling swelling and pain in the knee joint, you might need meniscus repair surgery.
Who Needs Meniscus Repair Surgery?
- 60+ years patients with weakened meniscus cartilage
- Patients who want to keep playing sports
- Patients who want an active lifestyle
Guadalajara is being considered as one of the most prolific cities in Mexico that provides best orthopedic medical and surgical care. The hospitals here are well-equipped to perform best of orthopedic surgeries including meniscus repair and the surgeons are well-experienced as well. The biggest advantage is cost, which is very affordable. Thus, Guadalajara is driving international patients in huge number every year.
Factors that Affect Package Price
You may find that the same provider is offering different Meniscus Arthroscopic Surgery in Guadalajara, Mexico. This happens due to relative factors such as:
- Area of spaces to be created in the knee
- Severity of the pain and numbness of the knee
- Muscle flexibility in the feet
- Age of the patient
- Body Mass Index of the patient
- Health and medical issues
- Qualification and experience of the surgeon
- Facilities provided in the center
Benefits of Meniscus Arthroscopic Surgery in Guadalajara, Mexico
- Best facilities and amenities
- Comfortable accommodation
- English-speaking assistance
- Certified hospitals and surgeons
- Releases pain and stiffness within the knee
- Trims irreparable meniscus parts
- Improves the patient's mobility
- Improved quality of life
Complexity Level: High
Cost: The cost of Meniscus Arthroscopic Surgery in Guadalajara, Mexico starts from $5,000 approximately.
Note: Final prices are determined after physical evaluation and laboratory reports analysis.
Length of Stay: 1-3 days. Following the surgery when the patient feels comfortable, walk on crutches, able to urinate and take fluids orally, will be discharged from the hospital.
- Hospital fees
- Surgeon fees
- Anesthesiologist fees
- Nursing fees
- Medical and rehabilitation fees
- Hotel or recovery house
- Preoperative lab work
List of Required Pre-op Tests
- MRI/CT scan
- Complete Blood Count (CBC)
Note: The laboratory tests are done at least 7-10 days prior to the procedure. The particular tests are prescribed after a complete physical evaluation of the patient.
Payment Options: Cash, credit card, wire transfer
Note: The center may require a money deposit once a patient decides to book the surgery.
How to Get There
Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla International Airport connects Guadalajara via flights from all major cities in the world. Frequent cheap flights are available to the city throughout the year.
For more details on Meniscus Arthroscopic Surgery Operation Treatment in Guadalajara, Mexico, click the button below: