Best Package for Neurological Disease Stem Cell Treatment in Los Algodones, Mexico
Neurological injuries are usually irreparable because of restricted regeneration in the central nervous system. As a result, based on the stem cells’ regenerative capacity, various stem cell transplantation therapies have been tested in preclinical trials as well as basic research. Good news is that some have shown immense prospects.
Stem Cell Therapy for neurological diseases can be useful. As per new research, transplanted stem cells have the capability of migrating to the damaged areas and assume the functions of neurons. This research shows promise that stem cell treatment may help to heal neurogenerative diseases such as
- Parkinson's disease
- Alzheimer's disease
- Spinal cord injury
- Cerebral palsy
- Multiple sclerosis
- Stroke, and
- other neurological ailments
Why Get Stem Cell Treatment for Neurological Diseases in Los Algodones, Mexico?
If you are searching for the best stem cell therapy treatment for neurological diseases, then you should visit Los Algodones, Mexico. Los Algodones has certified Stem Cell Therapy medical centers that have the world’s best doctors, specialists and experts. These medical centers have the latest technology and skillful staff who operate them.
Factors Affecting Package Price
In many cases, the same clinic charges different amounts to the patients due to the relative factors like:
- Body Mass Index
- Extraction and processing of the cells
- Re-administering of cells
- Follow up and after treatment procedures
Benefits of Receiving Stem Cell Treatment for Neurological Diseases in Los Algodones, Mexico
- Stem cell therapy for strokes focuses on enhancing or restoring the central nervous system's capacity to self-heal
- When entering the damaged brain, stem cells can stimulate and increase the self-healing
- The possibility of auto-healing through stem cell therapy includes the formation of new brain and nerve cells, blood-brain barrier repair, and capillaries (from existing blood vessels) sprouting
- A dedicated team of Physicians and Scientists for stem cell treatment program
- Best stem cell technology for the successful treatment of neurological disorders.
- Avoidance of any allergic and immune reactions (own cells suit chromosomal and genetic structure)
- No risk of contamination by transmissible diseases
- Individually developed Micro-Nutritional protocols Which play an important role in the cell and tissue regeneration.
Complexity level: High
Cost: Stem Cell treatment for neurological diseases costs around $6,995 approximately for a single session in Los Algodones, Mexico. However, it is recommended to get three sessions.
Note: The cost of the treatment will be decided after physical check-up.
- Medical fees comprising doctor fees and nursing staff
- All hospital fees with night stay
- Stem cell injections
- Hotel or recovery house
- Preoperative lab work
List of required pre-op tests:
- CT scan/ X-RAY
- MRI exams
- Blood test
Note: The laboratory tests are done at least 7-10 days prior to the procedure. The particular tests are prescribed after a complete physical evaluation of the patient.
Payment Options: Cash, credit card, wire transfer
Note: The center may require a money deposit once a patient decides to book the surgery.
How to Get There
Los Algodones is 1,172 km from Los Cabos Airport (Los Cabos, Mexico). One can avail flights to Los Cabos Airport to reach Los Algodones.
For more details on Stem Cell Treatment for Neurological Diseases in Los Algodones, Mexico, click the button below: