Best Laminectomy Surgery Package in Tijuana, Mexico
Laminectomy surgery is often suggested to the patients who are suffering from arthritis in the spine, herniated spinal disc or spinal stenosis. This is a surgical procedure performed for alleviating pressure from the spinal cord and leads to heal back pain. Vertebral bone called lamina or ligament part (in some cases) is removed in the surgery. Part of ligaments or bone can put pressure on the spinal cord or nerve that results in numbness and weakness in the legs and arms.
When is Laminectomy Suggested?
If the other forms of treatment like injections and medications do not succeed to treat the condition then the doctor may suggest laminectomy surgery. Sometimes, the treatment is conducted as a part of herniated disc surgery.
How Laminectomy is Performed?
Generally, this is an open surgery, but depending upon your condition, the surgeon might go with a minimally invasive technique where a small incision is made and a microscope is inserted with other instruments for performing the surgery. Patients are encouraged to walk after the surgery. A few weeks after the surgery physical therapy might be recommended for regaining the strength.
Why Get Laminectomy Surgery in Tijuana, Mexico?
- Personalized attention to every patient
- Surgery will be done by the most recognized and trusted hospital
- Hospital is fully equipped
- Best medical facilities in Tijuana,
- Excellent amenities and comfortability of patients and companion
- Affordable cost
Factors that Affect Package Price
You may find that the same provider is offering different Rotator Cuff Repair Surgery in Tijuana, Mexico. This happens due to relative factors such as:
- Severity of injury in the spine
- Age of the patient that adds on to the complexity
- Body Mass Index of the patient
- Health and medical issues
- Qualification and experience of the surgeon
- Facilities provided in the center
- Quality of materials used in the procedure
Benefits of Laminectomy Surgery
- Almost complete relief from back pain
- Reduction in pain and tingling that may be felt in the legs and buttocks
- Improvement in mobility
- Overall better quality of life.
- Experienced doctors for spine surgeries
- Better surgical equipment and facilities
- Healing atmosphere
Complexity Level: Medium
Cost: The cost of Laminectomy Surgery in Tijuana, Mexico starts from $9,800 approximately.
Note: *Final prices are determined after physical evaluation and laboratory reports analysis.
Length of Stay: 1-2 days
Note: After the surgery, the doctor will check breathing, pulse and blood pressure. The patient is usually kept under observation in the hospital for one or more days as instructed by the doctor.
- Stay in the clinic
- Stay in recovery house (after the surgery)
- Transportation from San Diego Airport to Clinic and vice-versa
- Basic blood test
- Medicines for 7 days after the procedure and implant
- Personal expenses
- Preoperative lab work
List of Required Pre-op Tests
- Blood tests
- Pregnancy test, etc.
Note: The laboratory tests are done at least 7-10 days prior to the procedure. The particular tests are prescribed after a complete physical evaluation of the patient.
Payment Options: Cash, credit card, wire transfer
Note: The center may require a money deposit once a patient decides to book the surgery.
How to Get There
Tijuana is the capital city of Mexico and it is counted among the most developed cities in the world. Tijuana is connected to a number of major cities in the world by airlines, railroads and highways.
For more details on Laminectomy Surgery in Tijuana, Mexico, click the button below!