Online Consultation with Dr. Ling Yang- Best Advises on Neurology Disorders
Remote Consultation for Neurology Disorders and Health
Online Consultation/Second Opinion with Director of Neurology Department- Dr. Ling Yang
- Director of the Neurology Department at Beijing Puhua International Hospital
- Working at the Neurological Department for more than 30 years
- Rich experience in the clinical treatment of cerebrovascular diseases, head and facial neuralgia, sequelae of traumatic brain injury, optic atrophy and dysplasia, sequelae of cerebral apoplexy, cerebral palsy, Parkinson's disease, cerebral atrophy and other neurological diseases
- Highly experienced consultant for varied neurological disorders
Online Consultation/Second Opinion with Dr. Xiuqing Yang Helps with:
- One-on-One Direct Interaction- Schedule appointment online and interact with the doctor directly via Video Chat
- Second Opinion by Renowned Expert- Get expert and useful second opinion from the Director of the Neurology Department
- Treatment Choices- Suggestion of varied possible advanced treatment options along with stem cell implantation for various neurological disorders
- Aftercare- Comprehensive after care sessions including his globally recognized postoperative treatment solutions
Academics and Career Milestones:
- Third Military Medical University Graduate
- Former Director of the Neurology Department of Beijing Tiantan Hospital
- Director of the Emergency Treatment Center of Cerebrovascular Disease
Areas of Specialization:
- Cerebrovascular disease
- Cephalo-facial neuralgia
- Sequela of brain injury
- Spinal cord injury
- Optic atrophy
- Developmental disorder
- Apoplectic sequel
- Cerebral palsy
- Parkinson disease
- Encephalatrophy and other neurological diseases
Dr.Ling Yang- Bio
Dr. Ling Yang—Director of Neurology Department at Beijing Puhua International Hospital
Dr. Yang, former Director of the Neurology Department of Beijing Tiantan Hospital, the Director of the Emergency Treatment Center of Cerebrovascular Disease. She is the invited neurologist of Beijing Puhua International Hospital. A graduate of the Third Military Medical University, she has been working at the Neurological Department for more than thirty years.
Experience – 30+ Years
Languages- English, Chinese
Written Consultation $100USD
Video Consultation $200USD
Online Consultation Cost Includes:
- Your Medical Statements Examination- Examination of test results you provide, your medical history, and treatment
- Custom Treatment Program Formation- The doctor settles on the most suitable treatment program based on the latest international protocols
- Answering Queries- The doctor answers all your queries and clarifies doubts with detailed overview
- Official Opinion in Writing- After the consultation, you will receive an official written opinion electronically by the doctor
- Translation services- An online consultation is conducted with the participation of a qualified translator
- Aftercare Online Patient Management- The doctor remains in contact with you online to answer any questions and adjust the treatment regimen for 6months.
Name: Lucas Postovan
Diagnosis: Cerebral Palsy
D.O.B: 12 May 2014
Treatment: Stereotactic brain repair treatment, neural growth factors injection and physical rehabilitation therapy
Lucas was born with Cerebral Palsy due to the infection during her mother’s 12-week pregnancy. That infection affected his brain and all his development. Doctors in Ireland said there is no special treatment except physical therapy. In February, Luca’s parents happened to see Beijing Puhua International Hospital’s advertisement in Amazon's link. The advertisement post was about cerebral palsy treatment, and they were very curious about the treatment. Because it’s very hard for them to believe that there is such kind of treatment in China. So they click it and started communication with the hospital.
They also searched other hospitals in America, Europe, Germany, France and Turkey. They were considering which one was better, after careful consideration about the treatment, they think BPIH was the best choice. So Lucas’s parents bring him to Beijing Puhua International Hospital for further treatment.
Minimally Invasive Brain Surgery for Cerebral Palsy
After admission, several medical protocols were applied, including stereotactic
treatment to repair the injured neural cells, medical improvement of cerebral circulation, nutrition and metabolism, combined with rehabilitation therapy, as well as symptomatic and supportive treatment.
Medical Condition after Minimally Invasive Brain Surgery for Cerebral Palsy
Only 10 hours after the surgery, Lucas started to swallow without using soother, which he never did before. In the next day, his parents saw he is rolling. Before the surgery, he could not move or roll on the bed. He could stay in bed for hours without moving. Surprisingly, now he is rolling from side to side. His muscles are more relaxed , and he is more sensitive to the surroundings. Lucas’s parents is very satisfied with the treatment results. They also mentioned that there are many CP patients in Ireland, and this treatment opens a door for them.
We hope to see Lucas’s more improvements in the future.
Get more information on online remote consultation in Beijing, China by clicking on the button below.