Online Second Opinion by Top Neurology Physician - Dr. Xiuqing Yang
Dr. Xiuqing Yang Online Consultation for Brain Health
Online Consultation/Second Opinion with Chief Neurology Physician and Professor- Dr. Xiuqing Yang
- Chief Physician, Professor of the Neurology Department at Beijing Puhua International Hospital
- Persevered in first-line Clinical work in neurology department for 46 years
- ‘Healthways’ recommended neurology expert
- Cultivated numerous renowned neurologists
- Worked at Macau Earl Hospital as Expert of group of appraisal of medical incident
Online Consultation/Second Opinion with Dr. Xiuqing Yang Helps with:
- One-on-One Direct Interaction- Schedule appointment online and interact with the doctor directly via Video Chat
- Second Opinion by Renowned Expert- Get expert and useful second opinion from the Chief Physician, Professor of the Neurology Department
- Treatment Choices- Suggestion of varied possible advanced treatment options along with stem cell implantation for various neurological disorders
- Aftercare- Comprehensive after care sessions including his globally recognized postoperative treatment solutions
- Committee member of the fourth Neurological Committee of Beijing Institute of Integrative Medicine in Medicine
- Chief physician of neurology department of Xuanwu Hospital of Capital University
- Neurology expert recommended by ‘Healthways’ of CCTV
- Served at Macao Earl Hospital as Chief expert from 2000-2008
Dr. Yang devotes herself to research and the treatment of common cerebrovascular diseases such as: headache, seizure disorders (epilepsy) and treatment most kinds of both common and difficult diseases of the human neurological system
Areas of Specialization:
- Cerebral thrombosis
- Cerebral hemorrhage and other cerebrovascular diseases
- Cerebral palsy
- Parkinson's disease
- Brain atrophy and other neurological diseases
- Neurodegenerative disease
- Neurological autoimmune disease
- Peripheral nerve and muscle disease
Dr. Xiuqing Yang- Bio
Dr. Xiuqing Yang—Chief Neurology Physician and Professor at Beijing Puhua International Hospital
Dr Yang is a committee member of the fourth Neurological Committee of Beijing Institute of Integrative Medicine. She was the chief physician of neurology department of Xuanwu Hospital of Capital University. She has persevered in first-line clinical work in neurology department for 46 years since 1965. She is also the neurology expert recommended by ‘Healthways’ of CCTV. From 2000 to 2008, she was sent to Macao Earl Hospital by state ministry of health worked as the chief expert, an expert of group of appraisal of medical incident. She has cultivated many neurologists. She has a strong reputation at local hospitals.
Experience – 46+ Years
Languages- English, Chinese
Written Consultation $100USD
Video Consultation $200USD
Online Consultation Cost Includes:
- Your Medical Statements Examination- Examination of test results you provide, your medical history, and treatment
- Custom Treatment Program Formation- The doctor settles on the most suitable treatment program based on the latest international protocols
- Answering Queries- The doctor answers all your queries and clarifies doubts with detailed overview
- Official Opinion in Writing- After the consultation, you will receive an official written opinion electronically by the doctor
- Translation services- An online consultation is conducted with the participation of a qualified translator
- Aftercare Online Patient Management- The doctor remains in contact with you online to answer any questions and adjust the treatment regimen for 6months.
Name: Ana Saenz
Diagnosis: Parkinson's Disease
D.O.B: 21 November 1970
Country: United States of America
Treatment:Stereotactic Operation for dystonia, Rehabilitation Therapy, Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
Ms. Ana Saenz has suffered from dystonia with involuntary movement in four limbs for 4 years.
Her husband help her search our hospital on line and we arranged for a consultation. Impressed by the hospital and its high standard treatment, they decided to have minimally invasive stereotactic operation.
She was alert with slurred speech. Bilateral palpebral fissure were symmetrical. Pupils were equal and round, diameter was 3.0mm, with brisk response to the light. Ocular movements were intact, no nystagmus. Bilateral nasolabial grooves were symmetrical. No deviation was noted during tongue protruding or uvula. Pharyngeal reflex was existed. Muscle strength was 4/5, muscle tone was slightly increased in lower limbs.
Comprehensive Treatment for Dystonia
The patient has completed relevant examinations after admission. The patient has received Minimally Invasive brain repair on Nov 8th 2019. TCM and Rehabilitation training are also provided to her to improve her general physical condition.
Medical Condition after Completion of her Treatment
The patient’s symptoms are greatly improved. Her abnormal movement was decreased. Muscle tone was decreased in the left lower limb. Muscle strength was 3/5 in the left limb, 5/5 in the right limb. The patient and her family are very happy to see her significant improvement and willing to share the treatment experience on their own Face book.
Get more information on online remote consultation in Beijing, China by clicking on the button below.