Gastric Sleeve Surgery in Istanbul Turkey by Group Florence
Gastric Sleeve Surgery in Istanbul Turkey by Group Florence is one of the most preferred procedures for patients who have overweight problems. This procedure is also believed to be minimally risky, and able to keep the stomach function properly. Sleeve Gastrectomy Surgery in Istanbul Turkey by Group Florence is here to provide solutions for those of you who experience related problems, of course at affordable prices and also specialists with more than 23 years of experience in the field.
Cost for Gastric Sleeve in Istanbul Turkey by Group Florence
You can get the gastric sleeve surgery in Istanbul Turkey by Group Florence clinic for $7,000.
|Gastric Sleeve Surgery||$10,000 - $15,000|
|Gastric Sleeve Surgery||$7,000|
Factors that Affects the Price for Gastric Sleeve Surgery in Istanbul, Turkey
The prices listed in the Sleeve Gastrectomy Package in Istanbul Turkey by Group Florence may change at any time, depending on the patient's current condition, as well as other factors, including the following:
- Additional medication
- Extended Hospitalization
- Interventional procedures
- Additional tests and/or surgeries needed
- Anything beyond the package will be charged extra and as per the actual
For more information, you can discuss it with a Customer Representative from the Florence Group.
What is Gastric Sleeve?
Gastric Sleeve is a surgical process used to shrink the stomach. This operation is performed using the laparoscopic method, where approximately 80 percent of the stomach will be removed, and inserted into a tube that is placed in the abdomen temporarily. The laparoscopic process will continue until the volume of the stomach is reduced as needed.
Who is Eligible for Bariatric Surgery?
The following are some of the criteria for patients who are suitable for using the Gastric Sleeve in Istanbul Turkey by Group Florence:
- Patients who have a BMI (Body Mass Index) equal to or above 40
- Patients who have serious health problems due to weight, such as heart disease, type 2 diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, sleep apnea, and so on.
- Patients experiencing reflux with a BMI in the range of 35 - 39.9
What Advantages of Having Bariatric Surgery in Istanbul, Turkey
Of course the patient has high expectations or expectations by doing Gastric Sleeve Surgery. Here are some of the benefits that can be expected from Bariatric Surgery in Istanbul Turkey by Group Florence:
- Patients can get the ideal body shape without a hard diet.
- Sleeve Gastrectomy does not insert any enhancement in your body.
- There are no side effects or functional disturbances after undergoing Bariatric Surgery
- Minimize the risk of health problems related to weight.
- Recovery after Bariatric Surgery can be very fast, depending on the advice of the specialist who treats you.
What Involved in Gastric Sleeve Surgery?
There are several things involved during the Gastric Sleeve Surgery. This of course aims to provide safety and comfort for patients during this procedure. Some of them are as follows:
- Surgery is performed using general anesthesia.
- This method is generally performed using laparoscopic.
- The patient's abdomen will be given a tool in the form of a stapler during the surgery.
- Surgery can take approximately 45 minutes.
- After the incision is complete, a safety check is carried out through a leak test.
- The patient will be taken to the usual room a few hours after the operation.
What to Do after Sleeve Gastrectomy Procedure Performed?
After undergoing Sleeve Gastrectomy Surgery, the patient will be immediately admitted to the regular room or ICU. After that, here are some things that will be done to the patient:
- 10 days after surgery, the patient can undergo walking exercises.
- Patients are likely to receive multi-vitamin and mineral supplements according to the doctor's prescription.
- Some patients are allowed to go home on the same day if their condition is completely safe and normal.
- Some patients with certain conditions will at least be advised to stay overnight.
How Long Patient Can Discharged after Gastric Sleeve?
Patients will generally be allowed to go home on the 2nd or 3rd day. In addition, patients will also get directions from a nutritionist about what diet they should do. During this period, patients are still allowed to consume chicken/beef broth, milk, water, and fruit juices. Patients will also be directed to take blood thinners for some time to come.
Gastric Sleeve Surgeons in Istanbul, Turkey by Group Florence
Introducing, Prof. Dr. Ilknur Erenler Bayraktar, MD, the surgeon who will treat you during your Sleeve Gastrectomy in Istanbul Turkey by Group Florence. Here is the full background of Prof. Dr. Ilknur Erenler Bayraktar, MD:
Full Name: Prof. Dr. Ilknur Erenler Bayraktar, MD
Experience and Certification:
- Graduated from Istanbul University Cerrahpasa Faculty of Medicine in 2001.
- Completed Specialty Training in Cerrahpasa Faculty of Medicine, Department of General Surgery in 2007.
- In 2006, received the 'ECFMG' certificate in the USA.
- Completing Compulsory Service at Kocaeli State Hospital and Sivas Sarkisla State Hospital in 2007-2009
- Won the Chief Intern exam and Worked as a Chief Intern at Kocaeli Derince Training and Research Hospital in 2010-2011.
- In 2010, studied Endoscopy Training at Kocaeli University Faculty of Medicine, Department of General Surgery, Endoscopy Unit for 3 months.
- In 2011-2018, worked at Acibadem University Faculty of Medicine, Department of General Surgery.
- Worked as an observer in the Cleveland Clinic Digestive Disease Institute colorectal surgery department in Cleveland-Ohio, USA for two months in 2012
- Worked as an observer in the Hepatobiliary department Klinikum rechts der Isar general surgery clinic in Munich, Germany in 2015 for 2 months.
- Took the Associate Professorship exam on October 20, 2014, and became Assistant Professor of General Surgery.
Inclusions in Gastric Sleeve Package
Here are some inclusions that you can get from the Sleeve Gastrectomy Package in Istanbul Turkey by Group Florence:
- Doctor consultations at the ward
- Patient care / nursing services
- Room charges
Exclusions in Gastric Sleeve Package
Here are some exclusions from the Sleeve Gastrectomy Package in Istanbul Turkey by Group Florence:
- Extra medications, and/or medical equipment's, any additional interventional procedures, tests and/or surgeries
- Additional consultations of other doctors / specialists
- Accommodation outside the hospital
Facilities Available for Obesity Surgery in Istanbul Turkey by Group Florence
To ensure the comfort and convenience that you get while undergoing surgery at Group Florence, you will be able to obtain some of the facilities listed below:
- Transportation airport – hotel – hospital (If a transport by an ambulance is necessary, costs will be carried out by the patient)
- Arrangement of all appointments and procedures
- Arrangement of the interpretation services
- Arrangement of hotel / residence if needed (The accommodation cost will be carried out by the patient)
- Hospital stay, meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner), TV with international channels, free WI-FI, air condition and en suite bathroom
- One accompanying person can also accommodate during the hospital stay, which is included in the cost
Things to Know Before Having Obesity Surgery in Istanbul Turkey by Group Florence
Before you undergo Obesity Surgery in Istanbul Turkey by Group Florence, make sure you know the following things first, for the convenience and safety of all parties, one of which is related to the Covid-19 Protocol rules:
- Patients and their companions are required to do a Covid-19 test at least 72 hours before arrival to Turkey. This requirement is also required to be able to cross the Turkish Authorities border.
- Patients are only allowed to be accompanied by one person during the Gastric Sleeve Surgery.
- Patients are also advised to bring the test results, as well as radiological images, which have been discussed with the Medical Team beforehand. Be sure to consult first with the specialist who will treat you.
- Price Policy: the above mentioned treatment plan has been determined according to the current provided information and kindly be informed that prices may vary after the reevaluation of the patient at the GFNH in case of additional medication, extended hospitalization, interventional procedures, tests and/or surgeries needed. Anything beyond the package stay will be charged extra and as per the actual. For more information, feel free to click button below:
Why Choose Weight Loss Surgery in Istanbul Turkey?
Having a reputation that has been recognized by the world, Group Florence is the right choice for patients to get a reliable weight loss surgery. Some of the reasons why this service is the best are as follows:
- Provide 219 Beds for Patients
- Emergency Support Service
- Has 11+2 Operating Rooms and 51 ICU Beds
- State-of-the-art laboratory with MRI technology, 2x64 Multi-slice Computed Tomography, PET-MRI, PET-CT, etc.
- 18 Floor Hospital and Heliport Facilities
- Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS) technology
- Tele Medicine Facilities, and many more
Everything you need will be met and experienced medical staffs are ready to treat you with all their heart and all their abilities, not only for Obesity/Bariatric Surgery but also other treatments.
Travel Guide to Istanbul, Turkey
Istanbul Turkey is one of the popular destinations for Medical Tourism. Millions of patients come from all over the world for various treatments here, one of which is the Sleeve Gastrectomy Package in Istanbul Turkey by Group Florence.
One of the reasons underlying the popularity of Istanbul Turkey as a medical tourism destination is because of its easy access to the country. Some of the documents that you need to prepare include ID card, Passport, and don't forget to prepare costs for accommodation and transportation during the trip.
You can choose to traverse the land route by bus, train, car or any option. International buses will be ready to take you to Turkey, for those of you who are from Romania, Bulgaria, Greece, or other European countries. Interstate trains will also be ready to take you to Istanbul Turkey more easily.
For air routes, you can use an airplane and then get off at Ataturk International Airport. For those of you who choose the waterway, you can take a ferry or cruise ship. After that, you will dock in Karakoy, and can go directly to the city center with various choices of transportation media available.
FAQs about Gastric Sleeve
Before taking advantage of the Gastric Sleeve in Istanbul Turkey by Group Florence, make sure you know a few things about the FAQ or frequently asked questions regarding this procedure. Here is more information:
Is Gastric Sleeve safe?
Yes, gastric sleeve is a relatively safe surgical option. However, as with all major surgeries, there are bound to be risks or complications. Therefore, you are advised to discuss in advance with the surgeon who treats you regarding your medical history, as well as other important medical information.
How long does it take to recover from Sleeve Gastrectomy?
Generally, it takes the patient approximately 2 - 3 weeks to recover from the abdominal incision during surgery. Staple lines will usually heal on their own in 6 - 8 weeks. After a month has passed, the patient is usually only allowed to start normal exercise, and will usually be advised to follow a full recovery program.
Can you live a normal life after Sleeve Gastrectomy?
One thing is certain; Sleeve Gastrectomy has a goal to change people's lives for the better, especially for those who have problems with being overweight. Please consult with the surgeon who treats you regarding the effects and risks that may arise after undergoing Sleeve Gastrectomy, as well as what lifestyle changes you should make after undergoing this surgery.
It's Time to Use Gastric Sleeve in Istanbul Turkey by Group Florence
Don't hesitate to take advantage of the gastric sleeve in Istanbul Turkey by Group Florence as an effective solution to get an improvement from your overweight problem right now with only $7,000! For further consultation or questions, feel free to click the button below: