Gastric Balloon in Tijuana by Gilenis Surgical Center
Affordable Package for Intragastric Balloon in Tijuana
Comprehensive Gastric Balloon Package in Tijuana, Mexico
Lose up to 80% of your excess weight with Gastric Balloon in Tijuana, Mexico. Get effective bariatric surgery performed by top bariatric surgeons in Tijuana, restore your confidence, and improve your overall health.
Package Price: $3,700
Doctor Name: Dr. Uriel
Gilenis Surgical Center is among the best hospitals in Tijuana Mexico, providing dental, regenerative therapy, and plastic surgery for international patients. Experienced doctors are dedicated to providing you with the best care possible. The medical team is committed to making your experience at the center as comfortable and safe as possible.
Advantages of Gilenis Surgical Center:
- Renowned clinic for General, Bariatric, Plastic, Urology, and Dental
- Highly experienced doctors
- Operating theaters equipped with high technology
- Payment plans for your convenience
- Offer reliable, comfortable and effective services
Table of Content
What is a Gastric Balloon Procedure?
Gastric Balloon is a weight-loss procedure that involves placing a saline-filled silicone balloon in your stomach. This helps you lose weight by limiting how much you can eat and making you feel fuller faster.
There are two types of gastric balloons:
- Single balloon – for patients who are not morbidly obese, but want to lose 30 – 45 pounds to kick-start their weight loss process.
- Dual-balloon – encourages more significant weight loss and is usually used in morbidly obese patients
Cost of Gastric Balloon in Tijuana by Gilenis Surgical Center
Gastric Balloon cost in Tijuana is $3,700. It's over three times cheaper than in North America.
And here are the prices for Gastric Balloon in America and Canada compared to Tijuana.
Note: Contact the clinic directly to get your final price. The price may vary depending on your condition and the complexity of the surgery.
Advantages of Gastric Balloon Procedure
- Lose up to 80% of the weight
- Non-surgical procedure
- Resolve conditions related to obesity
- Improve your overall health
- Boost confidence
- Long-term positive results
- Wear the clothes you've always wanted
Gastric Balloon Package Inclusions
- Surgeon and anesthesiologist fees
- Clinic fees with two days of hospitalization
- Preoperative exams
- Post-surgery medical check-up.
Gastric Balloon Package Exclusions
Payment Options: Cash, Credit, and Debit Cards.
Bariatric surgeons in Tijuana at Gilenis Surgical Center are experts in the field. They strive to help you make your dreams real by delivering high-quality treatments for you to look and feel beautiful.
Here are the credentials of the top bariatric surgeon in Tijuana:
Dr. Uriel – General Surgeon and Bariatric Surgery
Languages: Spanish, English
Experiences and Certifications:
- Specializes in General Surgery – Appendectomy, Artery Bypass, Breast Biopsy, and Mastectomy
- Specializes in Bariatric Surgery – Gastric Sleeve, Gastric Bypass, and Gastric Balloon
Get a high-quality weight loss procedure and enjoy a wonderful vacation in Tijuana border town before the procedure. The city has a lot to offer tourists.
Here are top places worth exploring in Tijuana:
- Playas de Tijuana
- El Centro
- Museo de Cera de Tijuana
- Parque Morelos
- Galería Comercial Pacifico
- Centro Cultural Tijuana
- Zona Río
FAQs about Gastric Balloon in Tijuana
Am I a good candidate for Gastric Balloon?
After the doctor examines you, he may recommend gastric balloon surgery if you
- Have body mass index (BMI) between 30 and 40
- You're willing to commit to healthy lifestyle changes
- You didn't have any previous stomach surgery
What should I expect after the Gastric Balloon procedure?
Your surgeon will tell you what to expect after the gastric balloon procedure. You'll probably be able to start eating regular food up to three weeks after the insertion of the gastric balloon.
You also must take care of your diet and meet your nutritionist and psychologist frequently after your procedure.
What are the side effects of Gastric Balloon?
The most common side effects of gastric balloon are pain and nausea. However, these symptoms usually last only a few days after the surgery. A doctor will prescribe effective medications you can use at home.
What is the recovery process like?
The recovery process from Gastric Balloon depends on the complexity of the surgery, your aftercare, and your overall health. Usually, the recovery period takes up to 6 weeks and consists of resting and avoiding strenuous activities.
However, every person is different and you should consult your doctor about this.
Book Affordable Gastric Balloon Package in Tijuana Today!
Eliminate your obesity problem and lose 80% of your excess weight with an effective gastric balloon procedure! Get your gastric balloon package in Tijuana for only $3,700 at Gilenis Surgical Center! Contact us now to find out more!