Hip Replacement Surgery in Warsaw, Poland
The Carolina Medical Center is one of the biggest and most modern orthopaedic hospitals in Europe. The Carolina Medical Center provides the highest standard of medical services to its patients, not only by using the newest equipment and technology, but also by giving patients the utmost comfort and reassurance during their recovery.
- Nutritional Medicine
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Diagnostic Centre for Physical Movement
- Emergency Room Services
- National Health Fund Services
- Children and adult orthopaedics and traumatology
- Sports traumatology
- General and vascular surgery
- Children and youth sports certification
What is Hip Replacement?
Hip replacement treatments and procedures are often suggested due to damage caused by osteoarthritis or injuries that limit a person's range of motion, mobility, and comfort. Different types of procedures or treatments are recommended depending upon the need of an individual patient. Today's hip replacement surgeries tend to minimally invasive surgical procedures that are often recommended after bone scans, MRIs, x-rays and ultrasound determine the extent of damage to bones in hip joints.
- All consultations with specialists
- All required diagnostic tests, i.e. X-rays, MRI , CT , Lab tests
- All costs associated with the operation (surgeons’ fees, anesthesia, medications, materials)
- Hospitalization costs for 5 days
- Intensive physiotherapy after the operation (2 weeks)
- Removal of the stitches (1-2 weeks after the surgery depending on doctor’s recommendations)
- Intensive medical care after the operation
- Internet access (patient's own computer)
- TV and telephone service in every room
- En-suite rooms
- Take medicine for the time given by the operating doctor
- After returning to home country – strictly follow rehabilitation instructions given by the operating doctor
- Follow-up 6 and 12 weeks after discharge. The patient will be requested to take X-ray or MRI in home country and send them to Carolina Medical Center.
For more information about this package please press the button below!