Having Liposuction in Zagreb, Croatia will cost you on an average $4560. The surgeon will be able to give you the final price after the first consultation when he/she will determine what type of procedure is needed, how long will it take, what materials will be used, etc.
Compare Cost of Lipo Surgery in Zagreb, Croatia Vs other Countries
Note: Price can change depends on complexity of procedures and patient conditions. For more information about cost of liposuction in Zagreb, Croatia, contact our customer representative.
If you are from another country and you want to have Liposuction in Zagreb, Croatia you can also benefit from the many packages offered to international patients, which include airport pick-up, transportation to and from the hotel and clinic, pre and post operative care, case manager, translator, or even accommodation.
By choosing Liposuction in Zagreb, Croatia you will find top plastic surgeons, accredited medical facilities, highly experienced medical staff, modern techniques and affordable prices. Besides all these you will also recover and relax in one of the most beautiful countries in the world.
Top Advantages of Getting Liposuction
1) Liposuction can improve body contour and proportion by removing excess fat from targeted areas such as the abdomen, thighs, arms, and buttocks.
2) It can also help treat stubborn pockets of fat that do not respond well to diet and exercise.
3) In some cases, liposuction can improve overall health by reducing the risk of obesity-related medical conditions such as heart disease and diabetes.
4) Liposuction can also enhance self-confidence and improve overall quality of life.
5) The procedure is typically performed under local or general anesthesia, resulting in minimal discomfort during and after the surgery.
6) Recovery time varies depending on the extent of the procedure, but most patients are able to resume their daily activities within a week.
What Question to Ask from Surgeons Before Lipo Surgery in Zagreb, Croatia
Finding the right plastic surgeon in Zagreb, Croatia for you can be hard. There are so many, each of them promising great results. But there are some questions that you can ask, which will help you find the right one for you.
- How many years of experience do you have performing Plastic Surgery?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of Liposuction? What about the risks and complications?
- How often have you performed Liposuction?
- What should I expect after the surgery?
- What if I am not happy with the Liposuction results?
- How long should I be staying for recovery?
- Are you certified? Are you a member of any Cosmetic/Plastic Surgery association or society?
- What if something goes wrong during Liposuction procedure?
Croatia has won its reputation as one of the best destinations for medical tourism, offering superlative medical care in the plastic surgery field. Internationally accredited medical facilities are located in large cities such as Zagreb. Surgeons and physicians in Croatia provide high class care and expertise to both local and international patients and most of them have been trained in Europe and the US.
Find out more about the best liposuction in Zagreb, Croatia! Contact us and choose the best plastic surgeon!