Dr. Viacheslav Sysnenko, Ophthalmologist115 A Kyivska St.; Obukhiv, Kyiv region; 08700; Ukraine Kyiv, Ukraine
About - Dr. Viacheslav Sysnenko
Experience: over 18 years
• Diagnostic: complete primary diagnostics of visual organs –
ophthalmoscopy, ophthalmometry, biometry, abberometry, A-B
scanning, examination of fundus of the eye, keratotoptography
• Contact correction
• Refractive and cataract surgery: working with Excimer laser unit Visex,
Zyoptix, with microceratome Moria, XP, Milenium
• Performing the following correction methods: Lasik, Lasek, PRK
• Phacoemulsification cataract surgery
• Treatment of keratoconus with cross-linking method, CCL
• Removal of foreign bodies from the cornea
• Removal of pterygium, pinguecula, chalazion
• Subtenon and endovitreal administration of drugs
• Non-surgical correction of paralytic strabismus and treatment of blepharospasm with botulinum toxin
• Conservative treatment of severe hereditary and acquired diseases of retina and optic nerve.
• Cataract ophthalmic surgeon, ADONIS Medical Group of Companies, Kyiv, since 2014.
• Refractive surgeon, Chief doctor, Technomed Ukraine LLC, Kyiv, 2011-2014.
• Ophthalmologist, Amazis LLC, Kyiv, 2010-2011.
• Refractive surgeon, Head of the diagnostic department, Excimer LLC, Kyiv, 2004-2010.
• Ophthalmologist, Chernihiv City Hospital No.3, 2004.
Participation in conferences, seminars, symposia:
• Scientific seminar Achievements and prospects in ophthalmology, Kyiv, 2012.
• Satellite symposium Vascular optical neuropathies – new approaches and innovations in treatment,
• Symposium Glaucoma in the focus, Odesa, 2011.
• Thematic conference Benfotiamine in the treatment of retinopathy, Kyiv, 2010.
• Thematic seminar Modern methods of diagnosis and treatment of diabetic retinopathy.
Recommendations for the diagnosis and treatment of wet macular degeneration, Kyiv, 2009.
• Program for doctors Glaucoma, differential diagnosis and treatment, Kyiv, 2008.
• Conference Modern methods of refractive and cataract surgery used in the International System of
Excimer Ophthalmic Clinics (Live Surgery), Kyiv, 2007.
• Program for doctors Red eye syndrome, differential diagnosis and treatment, Kyiv, 2006.
• Symposium Modern aspects of diagnosis and treatment of macular degeneration, Odesa, 2005.
• Thematic conference Improvement of technologies in the treatment of cataracts, modern aspects of
diagnosis and treatment of macular degeneration, Kyiv, 2005.
• Scientific-practical conference The refractive platform of the excimer laser Zyoptix100 – the real
manifestation of a personalized LASIK, Kyiv, 2005.
• Scientific conference Surgical treatment and rehabilitation of patients with ophthalmic pathologies,
• Vinnytsia State Medical University named after N.I. Pyrohov, 1996-2002.
• Internship in Chernihiv Regional Hospital, Department of Eye Microsurgery, 2002-2004.
• Advanced training course (2-nd certification category), National Medical Academy of Postgraduate
Education (NMAPE), Kyiv, 2007.
• Advanced training course (1-st certification category), National Medical Academy of Postgraduate
Education (NMAPE), Kyiv, 2009.
• Training course Organization and management of health care, Ukrainian Military Medical Academy,
• Advanced course Eye microsurgery with artificial lens implantation methods, 2012.
• Advanced training course (the highest certification category), National Medical Academy of
Postgraduate Education (NMAPE), Kyiv, 2012.
Member of the European Society of Refractive and Cataract Surgeons
|Stem Cell Therapy Cost in Kyiv, Ukraine by Vitality Center||Prices||Enquire|
|Stem Cell Treatment for Eye Diseases in Kyiv, Ukraine||$2600||Enquire|
|Anti Aging Stem Cell Treatments in Kyiv, Ukraine||$8240||Enquire|
|Stem Cell Treatment for ALS in Kyiv, Ukraine||$8300||Enquire|
|Stem Cell Treatment for Hair Loss in Kyiv, Ukraine||$1700||Enquire|
|Stem Cell Treatment for Rheumatoid Arthritis in Kyiv, Ukraine||$7200||Enquire|
|Stem Cell Treatment for Vision in Kyiv, Ukraine||$2600||Enquire|
|Stem Cell Treatment for Neurological Diseases in Kyiv, Ukraine||$8300||Enquire|
|Placenta Stem Cell Therapy in Kyiv, Ukraine||$8300||Enquire|
|Umbilical Cord Stem Cell Therapy in Kyiv, Ukraine||$8300||Enquire|
PlacidWay.com provides information and travel related services. We do not provide health care services. We provide information solely for informational purposes and do not endorse any particular health care provider or facility or any particular health care service or treatment. We are not affiliated with any health care provider or service and we are not responsible for any health care service. Please consult with your own domestic licensed health care provider before seeking the services of any health care provider you learn about via our site.