More than 3 character to search
Experience: over 18 years
• Diagnostic: complete primary diagnostics of visual organs –
ophthalmoscopy, ophthalmometry, biometry, abberometry, A-B
scanning, examination of fundus of the eye, keratotoptography
• Contact correction
• Refractive and cataract surgery: working with Excimer laser unit Visex,
Zyoptix, with microceratome Moria, XP, Milenium
• Performing the following correction methods: Lasik, Lasek, PRK
• Phacoemulsification cataract surgery
• Treatment of keratoconus with cross-linking method, CCL
• Removal of foreign bodies from the cornea
• Removal of pterygium, pinguecula, chalazion
• Subtenon and endovitreal administration of drugs
• Non-surgical correction of paralytic strabismus and treatment of blepharospasm with botulinum toxin
• Conservative treatment of severe hereditary and acquired diseases of retina and optic nerve.
• Cataract ophthalmic surgeon, ADONIS Medical Group of Companies, Kyiv, since 2014.
• Refractive surgeon, Chief doctor, Technomed Ukraine LLC, Kyiv, 2011-2014.
• Ophthalmologist, Amazis LLC, Kyiv, 2010-2011.
• Refractive surgeon, Head of the diagnostic department, Excimer LLC, Kyiv, 2004-2010.
• Ophthalmologist, Chernihiv City Hospital No.3, 2004.
Participation in conferences, seminars, symposia:
• Scientific seminar Achievements and prospects in ophthalmology, Kyiv, 2012.
• Satellite symposium Vascular optical neuropathies – new approaches and innovations in treatment,
• Symposium Glaucoma in the focus, Odesa, 2011.
• Thematic conference Benfotiamine in the treatment of retinopathy, Kyiv, 2010.
• Thematic seminar Modern methods of diagnosis and treatment of diabetic retinopathy.
Recommendations for the diagnosis and treatment of wet macular degeneration, Kyiv, 2009.
• Program for doctors Glaucoma, differential diagnosis and treatment, Kyiv, 2008.
• Conference Modern methods of refractive and cataract surgery used in the International System of
Excimer Ophthalmic Clinics (Live Surgery), Kyiv, 2007.
• Program for doctors Red eye syndrome, differential diagnosis and treatment, Kyiv, 2006.
• Symposium Modern aspects of diagnosis and treatment of macular degeneration, Odesa, 2005.
• Thematic conference Improvement of technologies in the treatment of cataracts, modern aspects of
diagnosis and treatment of macular degeneration, Kyiv, 2005.
• Scientific-practical conference The refractive platform of the excimer laser Zyoptix100 – the real
manifestation of a personalized LASIK, Kyiv, 2005.
• Scientific conference Surgical treatment and rehabilitation of patients with ophthalmic pathologies,
• Vinnytsia State Medical University named after N.I. Pyrohov, 1996-2002.
• Internship in Chernihiv Regional Hospital, Department of Eye Microsurgery, 2002-2004.
• Advanced training course (2-nd certification category), National Medical Academy of Postgraduate
Education (NMAPE), Kyiv, 2007.
• Advanced training course (1-st certification category), National Medical Academy of Postgraduate
Education (NMAPE), Kyiv, 2009.
• Training course Organization and management of health care, Ukrainian Military Medical Academy,
• Advanced course Eye microsurgery with artificial lens implantation methods, 2012.
• Advanced training course (the highest certification category), National Medical Academy of
Postgraduate Education (NMAPE), Kyiv, 2012.
Member of the European Society of Refractive and Cataract Surgeons
Costs of Eye/Lasik Care procedures in Europe
|Glaucoma Surgery in Belgium||$1100 - $2804||Enquire|
|Cataract Surgery in Bulgaria||$750 - $1679||Enquire|
|Cataract Surgery in Croatia||$768 - $2393||Enquire|
|Cataract Surgery in Cyprus||$1142 - $3800||Enquire|
|Cataract Surgery in Czech Republic||$664 - $2135||Enquire|
|Cataract Surgery in France||$1795 - $3253||Enquire|
|LASIK Surgery in Germany||$1250 - $4075||Enquire|
|Cataract Surgery in Greece||$1500 - $1800||Enquire|
|Cataract Surgery in Hungary||$535 - $1740||Enquire|
|Cataract Surgery in Ireland||$112 - $2524||Enquire|
This is the testimonial of a patient who has successfully undergone Stem Cell Therapy for Autism at Infinity Clinic, Kiev, Ukraine.
يرجى التحقق من هذا المرضى شهادة لعلاج الخلايا الجذعية للتوحد القيام به في عيادة إنفينيتي في كييف، أوكرانيا.
I can't recognize my diabetes after my stem cell treatment. It has been so positive an experience that no words can describe it!
I am very happy with the results because the treatment changed my life dramatically. I am very grateful to the doctors who took care of me and to all the staff of EmCell clinic. I would like to add that the atmosphere in the clinic is very friendly and soothing. Doctors, nurses and other staff are always there for you.
A success story of a patient who took stem cell treatment for brain injury from Emcell Clinic in Ukraine.
Not only was the treatment a landmark for Sofie, I felt the results myself. The experience was decisive and left no doubt in my mind: the progress my daughter and I have felt is meant to be shared with others who are struggling with a brain injury or other severe illness. That is why I have partnered up with EmCell. I am now the clinic's patient-counselor in Scandinavia.