Best Bone Graft Option in Los Algodones Mexico
What is a Bone Graft?
When your jaw bone has receeded or lost its shape, we can often augment to replace missing bone and help new bone to grow. Depending on where bone loss has occured will select the appropriate procedure which can includes sinus grafts, bone grafts and ridge preservation. A sinus graft thickens the walls of bone that forms the upper jaw bone and the floor of the sinus. Bone grafting replaces the height and width of the jaw where bone tissues have receeded. Ridge preservation fills the empty socket of an extracted tooth. For all of these procedures, we first prepare the replacement material which may be your own bone or bone from another source. Then we make sure that the area is thoroughly numbed. In a sinus graft, we open a small window into the sinus area above the missing tooth and then place bone grafting material on the floor of the sinus.
In a bone grafting procedure, we gently open the gums and place grafting materials onto the areas where the jaw bone has receeded. With ridge preservation techniques, we fill the empty socket with bone material after the tooth has been removed. Depending on the situation, we also apply platelet rich plasma to the site, this material made from a small sample of your own blood, enhances bone growth and speeds healing. We may also place a special membrane over the graft to prevent unwanted tissue from growing into the graft site. Last step is to close the grafting site. All those situations vary, we may need to wait for several months after the procedure for the bone to heal before moving on to the next step of your dental treatment.
The Package includes:
- Ground transportation from airport to clinic and back
- For Hotel accommodation, we offer the best hotel in town Hacienda Los Algodones and CielitoLindo – rates as low as $60.00 per night exclusively for our patients
- Free shuttle service between the clinic and hotel
Why Choose Us?
- Extensively trained Doctors with more accumulated experience that any other clinic in Los Algodones.
- Member of the ADA (American Dental Association).
- We do not have a single doctor that does everything, if necessary,your dental treatment can be performed by one, two, three or more doctors. You will be seen by a specialist for each treatment you require.
- Unlike other clinics or private practices, we rely on-site laboratory that gives us a great advantage, because you have your dentist and your lab technician in the same place and between them determines the most appropriate way to carry out the treatment.
- Computer Aided Design and Computer Aided Manufacturing in dental Laboratory (Cad Cam Technology).
Click the button below to learn more!