Laparoscopic Gastric Sleeve in Milan, Italy
Do you want your previous gastric surgery redone? Now you can at Istituto Auxologico Italiano, Milan, Italy, who is a leading research and healthcare facility in Italy!
Compared to the traditional way of a large incision on the abdomen, a Laparoscopic Gastric Sleeve uses only a small incision and a camera to perform the surgery. The weight loss surgeon removes half your stomach leaving a halved tube (or sleeved tube) about the size of a banana. While most bariatric surgeries provide effective weight-loss choices for obese patients, this procedure is not for everybody.
Good candidates for Gastric Sleeve include patients who:
- are aged 18 to 65 years
- have a body mass index (BMI) of 40 or higher (with comorbidities)
- have a BMI of 35-39.9 with one or more *comorbidities (medical conditions related to obesity)
- are 60 lbs. more than their ideal body weight
- don’t have alcohol & drug dependence issues
- have tried other weight loss methods but failed
- are free from emotional and psychological issues
*Comorbidities linked with Obesity:
- Hypertension (HPN) or any cardiovascular disease
- Sleep apnea
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Fatty Liver
- Acid reflux disease
The Cost of Laparoscopic Gastric Sleeve in Italy
The price for a Laparoscopic Gastric Sleeve at Istituto Auxologico Italiano, Milan, Italy is affordable! It only costs $20,350!
Benefits of Gastric Sleeve in Italy:
- Have better revision choices
- Guarantees weight loss results
- Minimally invasive therefore better & faster recovery
- Great for anemics & smokers
- No long-term risk of internal hernia, anemia, & osteoporosis
- Surgery is only 60-90 minutes!
- Guarantees no problem with digestion
- No need for vitamins or supplements
Ease your weight loss with a Laparoscopic Gastric Sleeve at Istituto Auxologico Italiano, Milan, Italy! Just click the button below to get a FREE quote!