Stem Cell Therapy for Autism in Mexico City, Mexico
Do you or a loved one deal with autism? Are you looking for other medical options aside from the traditional treatment protocols? There are alternative solutions offered in Mexico City, Mexico!
Autism is a disorder characterized by the impairment of social interactions, communication, anxiety, mood swings, repetitive behaviors, as well as metabolic and digestive issues. It affects the way how information is processed within the patient’s brain by altering how nerve cells connect and organize.
Patients diagnosed with autism deal with the damage of the brain’s memory areas. Stem cell therapy for autism can enhance the blood and oxygen flow to the patient’s brain by stimulating the formation of new arteries and by replacing the damaged neurons. Stem cells are able to achieve the affected cells’ properties and characteristics. These cells can multiply, which leads to grey and white matter restoration. Also, neurological symptoms and intellectual capacity can be improved.
Stem cell therapy focuses on:
- Memory, thinking learning ability
- Communication capacity
How much does stem cell therapy cost for autism?
The average cost of Stem Cell Therapy for Autism in Mexico City, Mexico is $6400. Final prices are determined after physical evaluation and laboratory reports analysis.
Length of Stay: 5-10 days
The length of stay depends on the patient’s health condition and the complexities associated with the chosen procedure.
- All hospital fees with night stay
- Pre and post-operative consultations
- All medical fees (doctors, anesthesiologist, and nursing staff)
- Post-surgery garments
- Fees for Hotel or recovery house
- Preoperative lab work
Complexity Level: Medium
List of required pre-op tests:
- MRI to check brain abnormalities
- Test for Lead poisoning
- Test for seizures with a 24 hour EEG
- Genetic Tests for Landau Kleffner, Rhetts Syndrome, Fragile X, and other rare disorders
- Test for allergies
- Referral for gastrointestinal issues
- Metabolic tests
- Blood tests
- Urine tests
- Genetic tests
The laboratory tests are done at least 7-10 days prior to the procedure. The particular tests are prescribed after a complete physical evaluation of the patient.
Payment Options: Cash, credit card, wire transfer
The center may require a money deposit once a patient decides to receive the treatment from the clinic.
Factors that Affect Package Price
You may find that the same provider is offering different packages for Stem Cell Therapy for Autism in Mexico City, Mexico. This happens due to relative factors like what you need and what facilities are provided by the medical center, such as:
- The stereotyped pattern of behavior in the patient
- Etiological factors
- Diabetic influence in the patient
- Spectrum Disorder
- Age of the patient
- Body Mass Index
The doctor at the clinic would ask you to go for tests to ascertain the condition of your health. Based on that, the doctor may consult over the phone and explain about the Stem Cell Therapy for Autism in Mexico City, Mexico.
Benefits of Stem Cell Therapy for Autism in Mexico City, Mexico
- Low risk of complications
- A natural way of treatment
- More effective in improvement
- Enhances behavior, communication skills (capacity), verbal skills, self-care skills, writing, concentration, and attention capacity
- Transforms and replaces destroyed/damaged cells
- Develops better tolerance to different foods and digestion in the patient
- Controlled fear of loud noises
- Progressive improvement in interacting with strangers
- Get affordable treatment within world-class facilities
- Exotic city holiday
How to Get There
Fly down to General Rodolfo Sanchez Taboada International Airport, to reach Mexicali by flight. There are multiple flights available those connect Mexicali with major cities of the world.
For more details on Treatment Packages for Stem Cell Therapy for Autism in Mexico City, Mexico click the button below!