Multiple Sclerosis Overview
Multiple sclerosis refers to the main disabling condition of young adults. It is a demyelinating disease with the possibility of extending to the entire nervous system. An accumulation of neurological symptoms alternating with moments of comeback, multiple sclerosis is one of the most publicized neurological disorders.
Stem Cell Treatment for Multiple Sclerosis Overview
Stem cells are part of the body's repair system – when a patient is diagnosed with multiple sclerosis, the stem cells are able to replace those that were damaged. Also, because multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease, stem cells can have the capability to repair the immune system, preventing it from auto-attacking.
Benefits of Stem Cell Treatment for Multiple Sclerosis
- Stem cells can be able to repair the patient's immune system.
- Stem cells are able to transform and replace cells that have previously been damaged or destroyed.
- New treatment researched in hundreds of specialized clinics and research centres worldwide.
Cost, Inclusions and Exclusions of Multiple Sclerosis treatment
- 4 days of treatment
- Accommodation: 3 nights for 2 persons
- Hotel-clinic-hotel transfer
The price excludes:
- Plane tickets
- Patients’ personal expenses.
Why Choose Us for Multiple Sclerosis treatment?
- A team of doctors specialized in Regenerative Medicine treatments, combining years of training and research
- The center utilizes autologous adult stem cells only, not danger of rejection, adverse reactions to chemical substance used in the process of stem cell culturing
- State-of-the-art infrastructure and quality management
- Highest standard of sterility
- Customized care and experience with stem cell therapies
- Provides clear information, (summaries of a collection of published papers to help the patient understand the therapy).
Don’t give up! Find out everything about the stem cell therapy for multiple sclerosis available at Stem Cell Therapy Center! Get in touch with us!
Stem Cell Therapy is still an experimental treatment. Any information related to stem cell therapy provided in this website is for educational purposes only. It is not intended to replace a consultation with a licensed physician nor be construed as medical advice or any emergency health need you may be expecting.