Stem Cell Therapy for Multiple Sclerosis in Mumbai India
Multiple Sclerosis Stem Cell Treatment available in Mumbai India
Multiple sclerosis is characterized by chronic inflammation and selective destruction of central nervous system myelin (demyelination) and gliosis (scarring).
This is a disease immune-mediated inflammatory disease that attacks the myelinated axons from the central nervous system (brain and spinal cord), destroying myelin (which plays a role in nerve impulse transmission) and the axon, in different degrees, producing a physical disability over time.
Stem Cell Treatment for Multiple Sclerosis Overview
As part of the body's repair system stem cells can replace the damaged cells. Plus, stem cell therapy for multiple sclerosis can have the ability to repair the immune system, preventing it from auto-attacking.
Benefits of Stem Cell Treatment for Multiple Sclerosis
- Stem cells have can transform and replace cells that have been destroyed or damaged.
- It’s a new treatment investigated in hundreds of specialized international clinics and research centres.
- Stem cells can have the ability to repair the patient's immune system.
Cost, Inclusions and Exclusions for Multiple Sclerosis Stem Cell treatment
The stem cell therapy for multiple sclerosis package’s cost starts from $10,000 and includes:
- Stem cell therapy procedure
- 12 days accommodation in a hotel
- Mumbai sightseeing.
The price excludes:
- Plane tickets
- Patient’s personal expenses.
Why Choose Us for Multiple Sclerosis Stem Cell treatment?
- Dedicated team of specialist doctors for stem cell treatment
- Strong presence in healthcare for over 20 years
- Experienced, young, professional, energetic research team
- Stem cells processing within an advanced in-house laboratory
- Expert care and nursing for each and every patients
- Treatments safety protocols are accepted, implemented and appreciated internationally by renowned bio-research institutes
- Affordable prices.
Don’t give up! Find out all about the stem cell therapy for multiple sclerosis package! Get in touch with us!
Stem Cell Therapy is still an experimental treatment. Any information related to stem cell therapy provided in this website is for educational purposes only. It is not intended to replace a consultation with a licensed physician nor be construed as medical advice or any emergency health need you may be expecting.