Root Canal Treatment Package in Los Algodones, Mexico
The root canal treatment is performed in order to prevent further damaging or infections of the affected tooth. The procedure can be slightly painful (but this is usually solved with over the counter medication, recommended by the dentist) and involves removal of the pulp where nerves and blood vessels are located. Basically, the root canal treatment is simple and firstly involves the pulp removal. After the pulp was removed, an inside cleaning of the tooth is performed in order to avoid further complications and infections.
Benefits of the Root Canal Treatment
- Prevents further decay of the tooth
- Heals or prevents infection
- Prevents complications
- Fast and modern procedure
Cost, Inclusions, and Exclusions
At Sani Dental Group, the root canal treatment's price starts from $220 and includes:
- Transportation - pick-up drop off to/from airport and hotel transfers
- Hotel stay (as required)
- Case Manager Assistance
The price excludes airfare.
Why Choose Us?
- Highly trained doctors with more accumulated experience that any other clinic in Los Algodones.
- The clinic is a Member of the ADA (American Dental Association).
- One, two, three or more specialist doctors will attend to the patient's dental needs for each treatment you require.
- The center's on-site laboratory gives patients a great advantage - because they can have your dentist and their lab technician in the same place, with Computer Aided Design & Computer Aided Manufacturing in the dental Laboratory (Cad Cam Technology).
- Affordable prices.
Know all about the root canal treatment package available in Los Algodones, Mexico! Contact us!