Quality of Life Program in Havana Cuba
Wellness Package, Relaxation, Dance Therapy, Havana, Cuba
Quality of Life Program in Havana, Cuba
Basa Medical Tourism Cuba is a leading expert in connecting patients from all over the world to prestigious Cuban clinics and medical centers. The health company has come up with an attractive wellness package in the beautiful Havana, Cuba.
For three days you will visit the mesmerizing Old Havana with its historic plazas, listen to live music, learn Cuban salsa, enjoy local food, cruise in vintage cars, visit artists' houses and much more.
Price, inclusions and exclusions
18 People (2 free)
PRICE PER PERSON
For max 24 people
Accommodation Hotel Las Praderas for 3 nights
*2 people free only in Program, but must pay accommodation
- Transfer by air-conditioned bus
- Specialized guide service
- International Flight
- Old cars
- Any service not specified in the program
- Additional services like phone calls, laundry service, etc.
Arrive in Cuba; Explore Old Havana
- 1pm // Arrive to Jose Marti International Airport. All travelers will be required to go through customs and a security check upon arrival, including the re-screening of all of your luggage.
- 1:15pm // After customs, we will meet our Private Guide and board our transport towards Havana for those on the group flight, or take a taxi (easy) if traveling on your own. Transfer to LA PRADERA.
- 3:30pm // Depart for Old Havana.
- 4:00pm // Enjoy a guided stroll through Old Havana, highlighting the main historic plazas: the Plaza de la Catedral, Plaza de Armas, Plaza de San Francisco and Plaza Vieja, stopping for informal encounters with local artists and shopkeepers.
- 7:30 pm // Welcome cocktails and dinner, briefing on life in Cuba, overview for the weekend.
- 9:00pm // Enjoy the recently renovated Fabric del Arte, an eclectic warehouse of art, live music, and dancing, and one of the most popular spots for a night out in Havana.
Immersion in Cuba’s Extraordinary Natural Landscape
- 10:00am // Drive through Cuba’s scenic countryside to Las Terrazas, the pioneering eco-village that is now a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve.
- 10:45am // Discuss the reserve with a local sustainability expert and enjoy local coffee specialties.
- 11:30am-1pm // Swim with locals in pools at the Ban?os del San Juan.
- 1:30pm // Enjoy lunch en el campo AT VEGETARIAN RESTAURANT (El Romero).
- 3:30pm // Visit to the home of a local artist.
- 4:30pm // Walk up to one of the oldest coffee plantations in the country, with stunning views of the lush green valley and the Caribbean sea in the distance.
- 5:30pm //Return to hotel and wellness center to freshen up.
- 9:30pm // Enjoy dinner Local restaurant.
- 10pm // Learn Cuban salsa and dance the night away while enjoying mojitos with new friends.
Arts and Adventure
- 10:30am // Private studio and home tour at Fusterlandia
- 11:30am // Drive to the hilltop village of Ernest Hemingway’s Finca Vigi?a
- 2:00pm // Enjoy an authentic lunch outdoors ZONA CASCO HISTORICO
- 3:30pm // Peruse Almacenes de Depo?sito San Jose?, a giant arts and crafts market, and interact with artists, or enjoy some self-exploration around the old city.
- 5:00pm // Return to the hotel to freshen up for the evening.
- 6:30pm // Cruise in authentic 1950s American convertibles during sunset down the Malecón, before ending up at the Christ statue that overlooks Havana
- 8pm // Begin your final night in Cuba with a bang at El Can?onazo
- 9:30pm // Enjoy a farewell dinner, local cocktails and Cuban cigars with your fellow ballers. Local restaurant
- 11:30pm // Final Farewell Party with an open-air dance floor (Salsa place outside 1830)
Adiós Cuba—Be back soon!
- 11:00am // For those whose flight schedules allow, including those on the group flight, we will see and hear the Sunday morning reveries of Hamel de Callejon, a neighborhood dedicated to witchcrafts practitioners and public art.
- 12:30pm // Arrive at Terminal 2 of Jose? Marti? Airport for check-in, and for any last-minute cigar or rum purchases at the airport. Head home to final destination.
If you want to find out more about the Quality of Life Program, please contact us!