Inguinal Hernia Surgery in Mexicali, Mexico
Inguinal Hernia Surgery occurs when part of the small intestine bulges out through the muscle of the abdomen or groin. Surgery is usually the only effective treatment option for an inguinal hernia that has become obstructed.
Inguinal Hernia Surgery occurs in males more than females and the risk of developing this disease usually increases with age. Laparoscopic surgery is usually recommended because it reduces the risk of strangulation and incarceration, especially in children and infants.
Mexico is a very popular choice for many medical tourists who need Inguinal Hernia Surgery and because of its affordable healthcare costs and exquisite services. Inguinal Hernia Surgery is available across various cities in Mexicali, Mexico. Mexico is an affordable alternative for those cases where surgical treatment is required.
Check out which are the best Mexican Inguinal Hernia centers that offer affordable packages to medical tourists.
Inguinal Hernia Surgery Cost in Mexicali, Mexico
Cost: The average cost of Inguinal Hernia Surgery in Mexicali, Mexico $3,000. Final prices are determined after physical evaluation and laboratory reports analysis.
Length to Stay: 5-7 days
Note: The duration may vary depending upon the condition of the patient and the chosen procedure of treatment
- All pre-operative testing and exams
- All related surgical costs: surgeons, anesthesia, equipment, nursing care.
- Meals and medications included while in Hospital
- One night stay at the Hospital
- Personal host in Mexicali and Hospital dedicated to your travel itinerary.
- Transportation service from San Diego CA Airport or Yuma Arizona Airport
- Hotel or recovery house
- Preoperative lab work
List of Required Pre-Op Tests
- Barium swallow
- Imaging tests of the inguinal canal in the groin region
- Ph test
- Gastric emptying studies
Note: The laboratory tests are done at least 7-10 days prior to the procedure. The particular tests are prescribed after a complete physical evaluation of the patient.
Payment Options: Cash, credit card, wire transfer
Note: The center may require a money deposit once a patient decides to book the surgery.
Factors that Affect Inguinal Hernia Surgery Cost Mexicali, Mexico
You may find that the same provider is offering different package prices for Inguinal Hernia Surgery in Mexicali, Mexico. This happens due to relative factors such as:
- Age of the patient
- Gender of the patient
- Surgeon's experience and fees
- The infrastructure of the operation theatre
- Type of anesthesia given
- Qualification and experience of the doctor
The doctor at the clinic would ask to go for laboratory tests to ascertain the problem and plan your treatment course of action. Based on that, the doctor may consult over the phone and explain the plan for Inguinal Hernia Surgery in Mexicali, Mexico.
Benefits of Inguinal Hernia Surgery in Mexicali, Mexico
- Freedom from protrusion
- Improved inguinal canal in the groin region
- Improved the opening in the anus duct
- Better treatment response
- High success and satisfaction rates
- Availability of best medical facilities
- Experienced and skilled surgeons
- Fascinating climate for quick healing
Complexity Level: High
How to Get There
It is quite easy to get to Mexicali, Mexico, as the city is located at the junction of all major highways and railways connecting the country with the rest of the world. Mexicali International Airport is connected with all major cities across the world. General Rodolfo Sanchez Taboada International Airport also connects Mexicali with many important cities.
For more information on Inguinal Hernia Surgery in Mexicali, Mexico, click the button below: