Cheapest and Suitable Package for Dental Crowns in Tijuana, Mexico
Dental Crowns Package, Dental crown Cost, Dentistry, Dental Veneers Porcelain, Tijuana, Mexico
Get the Best of Dental Crowns in Tijuana, Mexico
Dental Crown is a cosmetic dentistry procedure that covers the surface of the tooth and restores its shape. The procedure is highly efficient in hiding the imperfections of the tooth and enhancing its size and strength. Tijuana, Mexico is an important destination for dental crown due to its popular dental care centers that are known for hygiene and affordability. The dental crown is a fixed prosthetic that is cemented on top of an existing dental implant or teeth to cover an implant or protect cracked teeth. It also helps to improve the appearance, size, and shape of the tooth. There are several types of dental crowns: porcelain or ceramic, acrylic, metal and gold, and porcelain fused to a metal cap.
You can get some of the best dental crown clinics in Tijuana, Mexico that offers porcelain, ceramic and porcelain-metal mix dental crowns. The clinic should be certified and executing with a current license. This will assure you the best facilities and technologies available for this treatment.
Factors that Affect Package Price
You may find that the same provider is offering different package prices for Dental Crowns in Tijuana, Mexico. This happens due to relative factors such as:
- Number of the tooth for dental crowns
- Age of the patient
- The condition of the gums
- The flexibility of the gums
- Materials used for dental crowns
- Experience of the dentist
The doctor at the clinic would ask to go for laboratory tests to ascertain the problem and plan your treatment course of action. Based on that, the doctor may consult over the phone and explain about the plan for the dental crown procedure.
Benefits of Dental Crown in Tijuana, Mexico
- Crowns will allow you to recover your tooth’s shape, size & appearance
- Crowns will prevent further damage to your teeth
- Crowns will strengthen your damaged teeth/tooth
- Dental crowns will boost your self-esteem and self-confidence
- Dental crowns will give you a new amazing smile
- They will help you chew much better
- Regain a natural looking smile
- Protection for the chipped or cracked teeth
- Improved aesthetics
- Boost self-esteem
- Strengthen the teeth
- Restore teeth functionality
- Efficient and experienced dentists at Tijuana, Mexico
- Better dental facilities
- Fascinating climate for quick healing
Complexity Level: Low
Cost: The cost of Dental Crown Package in Tijuana, Mexico is around $450 on an average.
Note: Final prices are determined after physical evaluation and laboratory reports analysis.
Length of Stay: Same day procedure
Note: The duration may vary depending upon the condition of the patient and the chosen procedure of treatment
- All clinic fees
- Pre and post-operative consultations
- All medical fees and doctor fees,
- Hotel or recovery house
- Preoperative lab work
List of Required Pre-Op Tests
- X-rays and imaging
- Tomography (CT) scan
- Total Blood Count
- X-ray of teeth
- Complete blood count
- Blood tests for hormone levels
Note: The laboratory tests are done at least 7-10 days prior to the procedure. The particular tests are prescribed after a complete physical evaluation of the patient.
Payment Options: Cash, credit card, wire transfer
Note: The center may require a money deposit once a patient decides to book the surgery.
How to Get There
It is quite easy to get in Tijuana, Mexico, as the city is located at the junction of all major highways and railways connecting the country with the rest of the world. Tijuana International Airport is connected with all major cities across the world.
For more information on Dental Crown in Tijuana, Mexico, click the bottom below!