Top-Notch Shoulder Repair Cuff Surgery in Tijuana, Mexico
For normal shoulder movements and the stability of shoulder joints, rotator cuff muscles play a vital role. If one or more rotator cuff muscles are injured due to any reason, it may result in pain and swelling. The tendons or muscles of the rotator cuff can get tear or pinched by the bones around them. This may happen because of injury like falling on your armor any other impact that takes it toll on your shoulder. If you suffer from such an injury, then the best option is shoulder rotator cuff surgery.
You are the Right Candidate for Shoulder Rotator Cuff Surgery if:
- You cannot move your shoulder because of pain
- You recently had an injury
- You have tear in your rotator cuff
- You have lost the function on your shoulder
What Will be the Recovery Process like?
- Post-surgery pain will be controlled by prescribed medication
- For some period post-surgery, you will be advised not to move your shoulder
- Physical therapy will be required
- After a few months (two or more as advised by the doctor), you can start to exercise
Why Get Shoulder Rotator Cuff Surgery in Tijuana, Mexico?
- Surgery will be done by the most recognized and trusted hospital
- Fully equipped hospital
- Personalized attention
- Best medical facilities in Tijuana
- Excellent amenities and comfortability of patients and companion
- Affordable cost
Factors that Affect Package Price
You may find that the same provider is offering different cost for Rotator Cuff Repair Surgery in Tijuana, Mexico. This happens due to relative factors such as:
- Severity of injury in the shoulder joint or upper arm
- Acute tears of otherwise healthy tendons
- Struggle with chronic tears that cause pain/weakness after minimal physical activity.
- Age of the patient that adds on to the complexity
- Body Mass Index of the patient
- Health and medical issues
- Qualification and experience of the surgeon
- Facilities provided in the center
- Quality of materials used in the procedure
Benefits of Rotator Cuff Repair Surgery
- It’s an efficient method for restoring comfort and function to shoulders with rotator cuff tears
- The rotator cuff repair procedure can address the roughness and restricting scar tissue that commonly accompanies cuff disease
- The surgery can repair the tendon back to the bone from which it has been torn
- The rotator cuff repair surgery lessens shoulder pain and improves shoulder function.
- Experienced doctors for spine surgeries
- Better surgical equipment and facilities
- Healing atmosphere
Complexity Level: Medium
Cost: The cost of Shoulder Rotator Cuff Repair Surgery in Tijuana, Mexico starts from $10,000 approximately.
Note: *Final prices are determined after physical evaluation and laboratory reports analysis.
Length of Stay: 2/3 days
Note: The patient is expected to be in a sling for about 6 weeks after the procedure.
- Stay in the clinic
- Stay in recovery house (after the surgery)
- Transportation from San Diego Airport to Clinic and vice-versa
- Basic blood test
- Medicines for 7 days after the procedure and immobilizer
- Personal expenses
- Preoperative lab work
List of Required Pre-op Tests
- MRI scan
- CT scan
- Complete Blood Count (CBC)
Note: The laboratory tests are done at least 7-10 days prior to the procedure. The particular tests are prescribed after a complete physical evaluation of the patient.
Payment Options: Cash, credit card, wire transfer
Note: The center may require a money deposit once a patient decides to book the surgery.
How to Get There
Tijuana is the capital city of Mexico and it is counted among the most developed cities in the world. Tijuana is connected to a number of major cities in the world by airlines, railroads and highways.
For more details on Shoulder Rotator Cuff Repair Surgery in Tijuana, Mexico, click the button below!