Affordable Disc Hernia Surgery Package in Tijuana, Mexico
Are you suffering from the pain of herniated disc? The non-surgical treatments are not working to relieve the back pain? You may need disc hernia surgery.
The surgery involves removal of the soft tissues to reach the sequestered disc in the spinal canal compressing the nerves and thus freeing the nerve(s) using microscopic vision and magnification. The patient can walk on the same evening / on the day after surgery. The surgery is 99% safe and successful.
Who is the Best Suitable Candidate for Disc Hernia Surgery?
- When leg and pack pain restricts the normal quality of life and affects regular activities
- Loss of normal bladder and bowel functions
- Development of progressive neurological deficits such as leg numbness or weakness
- Physical therapy and medication are not effective
- Difficulty to walk and stand
Why Get Disc Hernia Surgery in Tijuana, Mexico?
- Personalized attention to every patient
- Surgery will be done by the most recognized and trusted hospital
- Hospital is fully equipped
- Best medical facilities in Tijuana,
- Excellent amenities and comfortability of patients and companion
- Affordable cost
Factors that Affect Package Price
- Severity of injury in the spine
- Age of the patient that adds on to the complexity
- Body Mass Index of the patient
- Health and medical issues
- Qualification and experience of the surgeon
- Facilities provided in the center
- Quality of materials used in the procedure
Benefits of Disc Hernia Surgery for Spine
- Almost complete relief from back pain/leg pain
- Improvement in mobility
- Overall better quality of life.
- Experienced doctors for spine surgeries
- Better surgical equipment and facilities
- Healing atmosphere
Complexity Level: Medium
Cost: The cost of Disc Hernia Surgery in Tijuana, Mexico starts from $6,400 approximately.
Note: *Final prices are determined after physical evaluation and laboratory reports analysis.
Length of Stay: 1/2 days
- Stay in the clinic
- Stay in recovery house (after the surgery)
- Transportation from San Diego Airport to Clinic and vice-versa
- Basic blood test
- Medicines for 7 days after the procedure
- Personal expenses
- Preoperative lab work
List of Required Pre-op Tests
- CT or CAT Scan
- Electromyogram and Nerve Conduction studies
Note: The laboratory tests are done at least 7-10 days prior to the procedure. The particular tests are prescribed after a complete physical evaluation of the patient.
Payment Options: Cash, credit card, wire transfer
Note: The center may require a money deposit once a patient decides to book the surgery.
How to Get There
Tijuana is the capital city of Mexico and it is counted among the most developed cities in the world. Tijuana is connected to a number of major cities in the world by airlines, railroads and highways.
For more details on Disc Hernia Surgery in Tijuana, Mexico, click the button below!