Shoulder Arthroplasty / Shoulder Replacement Surgery in Bursa/İstanbul Turkey
After severe shoulder injuries with calcification of the shoulder joint, shoulder replacement surgery is a very effective procedure used to treat pain, restore mobility in the joint, and restore strength and function.
The shoulder joint's damaged joint surfaces are replaced with a prosthesis, an artificial joint, to alleviate pain and dysfunction.
In 95% of patients, the shoulder joint is pain-free and functioning one year following surgery.
TURAN TURAN is providing Shoulder Arthroplasty / Shoulder Replacement Surgery for $ 7,000.
The price includes,
• Pre-op Blood Tests
• Pre-op ECG
• Pre-op and post-op MRIs, X-Rays, CTs
• 5 days hospitalization
• Doctor follow-ups
• Room fees
• Transfers between Airport-Hospital (round trips)
When alternative therapeutic options (drug therapy, intra-articular needle treatments, and physical therapy) are ineffective, patients who have lost their functions and shoulder discomfort undergo shoulder prosthesis surgery.
So what circumstances require for shoulder replacement surgery?
- Shoulder ache that keeps you from performing simple everyday tasks and wakes you up at night
- Movement restrictions in the shoulder joint
- Calcification of the shoulder joint
- In calcification, significant shoulder fiber tearing results in discomfort and dysfunction.
- Avascular necrosis of the bones in the shoulder joint is a definition of bone degeneration and malignancies.
- When elderly individuals have comminuted shoulder fractures that cannot be treated or healed
- Shoulder prosthesis surgery is performed to treat rheumatoid arthritis-related joint calcification.