Regenerative Therapy Infusion Packages in Chicago
Regenerative Treatments in Chicago, Illinois, Frankfort, USA
For those who have suffered from Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, Fibromyalgia, Neuropathy or Multiple Arthritics, now you can get hope and healing in the Chicago, Illinois area with our regenerative therapy packages at Chicago Stem Cell Therapy & Pain Management Institute.
Our clinic offers a comprehensive and holistic approach to treatment for these illnesses. Regenerative therapies are a cutting-edge form of medical care that helps to restore and revitalize the body's natural healing processes.
Our regenerative therapy packages include three infusions of IV stem cells and vitamins, all consultation, follow-ups, virtual and physical evaluation, and a two-day treatment with experienced medical professionals on staff.
Cost of Regenerative Therapy in Chicago, Illinois at PlacidWay
You can get Regenerative Medicine for MS (Multiple Sclerosis), Parkinson's, Fibromyalgia, Neuropathy and Multiple Arthritic with the price starts at $9,000. Check our price list table below to learn more:
Regenerative Medicine for MS (Multiple Sclerosis)
Regenerative Medicine for Parkinson's Disease
Regenerative Medicine for Fibromyalgia
Regenerative Medicine for Neuropathy
Regenerative Medicine for Multiple Arthritic
Note: price can change and vary depends on complexity of procedures and patient condition. Click FREE QUOTE button below to learn more:
About Regenerative Medicine for MS, Parkinson's, Fibromyalgia, Neuropathy, and Multiple Arthritic
IV infusions of stem cells help the whole body as opposed to a certain area of pain. There are a few different ways to schedule and dose the infusions based off how long you are able to travel:
- 1st treatment day: single dose of IV stem cells with vitamins
- 2nd treatment day at least 7 days later: single dose of IV stem cells with vitamins
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd treatment days at least 7 days apart: single dose of IV stem cells with vitamins
Double Infusion option:
- Double dose of IV stem cells available for additional cost of $4000
Regenerative Treatments Package Inclusions:
- Selected number of infusions of IV stem cells and vitamins all consultation
- Follow ups
- Virtual and physical evaluation and 2-day treatment
Regenerative Treatments package Exclusions:
- Travel Expenses
- We require at least 7 days apart between infusions if a patient is only able to travel once, but the most common recommendation is 3 infusions spaced 3-4 weeks apart. A few aspects are involved, such as the need for light sedation and of course the quantity of infusions.
- Insurances do not cover this treatment, but we can accept debit/credit card, cash, or I can send you the link to apply for financing options.
Highly Qualified Regenerative Therapy Doctors in Chicago, USA
Zaki Anwar - Anesthesiologist and Interventional Pain Management Specialist
Experiences and Educations:
- Pain Management Institute LLC, Frankfort, IL - Chief Executive Officer & Medical Director, 2000 to Present
- Fellowship in Pain Management, University of Vanderbilt, Nashville, Tennessee (March 99-March 2000)
- Diplomate and Board Certification in Pain Management from AAPM. (July 93 – July 96)
- Residency in Anesthesiology. Cook County Hospital. Chicago, Illinois (July 93 – July 96)
- Transitional year residency, Cook County Hospital. Chicago, Illinois (July, 90 - Dec. 90)
- Staff Anesthesiologist, Columbia Bellaire Surgery Center, Clearwater, Florida (Jan 97– Jan 99)
- Staff, Pain management Physician at Col Largo Med Center, Largo, Florida. (March 97 –Jan 99)
About Frankfort, Illinois, Chicago
Frankfort, Illinois, less than an hour from Chicago, is a great destination for patients who come here for affordable and quality regenerative medicine. During their stem cell treatment visit, patients can enjoy exploring the beautiful shops and dining in Frankfort or the big city sites and fine dining in Chicago.
Recently ranked 36th in the nation's fastest-growing suburbs by Forbes Magazine, Frankfort is thriving. Also known as the "Jewel of the South Suburbs," Frankfort has been recognized with the Southland's Reader's Choice award for "Best Community.” Frankfort's historic downtown is home to unique boutiques, quality restaurants, a children's museum, and a number of other businesses.
If you’ve never been to Chicago, there are a couple things you’ll need to do, like eat a Chicago style hot dog, see “The Bean,” take a river boat cruise, and more. From the Magnificent Mile (shopping!) to lakefront views to watching one of the major sports teams, you will have so many options you may need to extend your stay!
Whether you're looking for stem cell treatment in a quiet town or a large bustling city (or a little bit of both!), Chicago Stem Cell Therapy offers both. It is located about 50 minutes drive from Chicago, and you can get here by car, bus, or train from either O'Hare or Midway Airports. Stay near the office or in the big city, there are plenty of choices available.
FAQ of Regenerative Therapy in Illinois, Chicago
Q: Who is qualified for regenerative therapy in Illinois, Chicago?
A: Regenerative therapies are available to patients 18 years or older who have experienced multiple sclerosis, parkinson’s disease, fibromyalgia, neuropathy and multiple arthritics. Patients should have received a diagnosis from their doctor and have failed to find relief through traditional treatments such as medications, physical therapy, or surgery. Qualified patients must also be willing to adhere to post-treatment recommendations provided by the doctor.
Q: What is the difference between regenerative therapy and surgery?
A: Regenerative therapy is a non-surgical option to treat musculoskeletal conditions. It helps to rebuild damaged tissue by stimulating the body’s natural healing process. Surgery, on the other hand, is an invasive procedure that requires cutting and removing healthy tissue in order to repair damaged or diseased parts of the body.
Q: How long does a regenerative therapy appointment take?
A: Typically, a regenerative therapy appointment lasts between 1-2 hours. The initial assessment and diagnosis by the doctor usually takes up to 45 minutes, followed by treatments such as injections or stem cell therapy.
Q: What can I expect during a regenerative therapy treatment session?
A: During your appointment, your medical provider will review your medical history, perform a physical examination, and discuss the potential benefits of regenerative therapy. Depending on your diagnosis, you may receive injections or stem cell therapy treatments in order to stimulate tissue regeneration and reduce inflammation. Your medical provider will also provide post-treatment instructions for recovery and maintenance.
Get FREE CONSULTATION for Regenerative Treatments in Chicago, United States at PlacidWay!
Get hope of improvement today with Regenerative Treatments in Chicago, United States. PlacidWay provides you with the best options and treatments available for regenerative medicine from top clinics around the world. Our experts have carefully handpicked some of the most advanced medical centers so that you can get safe and reliable treatment with excellent results. Click contact us button below to get started: